I had a few chardonnay, what of it?

DeletedUser

A white wine Rupie. I think Chris needs a case of it to relax himself :lol:

It works for me!

Christopher Silver

A white wine Rupie. I think Chris needs a case of it to relax himself :lol:

It works for me!

WTHeck (love you asa) you're the one that has her panties in a twist over a playful comment because you of course are not in on any of the jokes seeing as you have a detestable personality and no one would dream of sharing a joke with you for the fear of you freaking out and having a go at them boring them into a coma which eventually leads to them being taken on the ventilator and dieing all because they tried to involve the red head in a joek not knowing that they were some crazy psycho lady with 12 cats who drinks wine out of boxes.

Anyway, point is i'm actually very relaxed atm, i just go to have a go at you and pip in the same night, so it's all mellow here.

DeletedUser

Hmmm I thought so, just wanted it cleared up. I'm all for beer, that fancy pansy wine stuff ain't for me, atleast not anymore. And booze gets me into a foul mood (my mouth tend to talk sarcastic to everyone then, with no concern on anyones safety), so i've hung up the booze bottle.

Edit, can't say i see the problem with wine in boxes...???

DeletedUser

Hmmm I thought so, just wanted it cleared up. I'm all for beer, that fancy pansy wine stuff ain't for me, atleast not anymore. And booze gets me into a foul mood (my mouth tend to talk sarcastic to everyone then, with no concern on anyones safety), so i've hung up the booze bottle.

Edit, can't say i see the problem with wine in boxes...???

A case of wine is not the same as a "box o' wine". The latter is usually cheap crap served to a non-discerning guest list at a party.

As for Chris...lighten up already. I hope Santa gives you a gift certificate to the local hospital to have your retina detached from your...better not say it...posterior.

Rupie I will turn you on to some nice Chilean white wines. They are fairly cheap but very good. You might think otherwise after tasting them with a nice dinner.

DeletedUser

i will call whoever i want a traitor if i see reasons to especially when someone starts bashing their old tribe showing a lack of loyalty, next thing you know, he'll be nobling them and showing his true colours (if he already has then i'm sorry but i can't be arsed to check) and just ebcause it's a risk doesn't mean he's not a traitor, rudeboy took a risk and was a traitor, KP took a risk and was a traitor so basically stop chatting... poo (don't wanna get banned) because i can call him a traitor if i see him as one :D

You are free to call me what you wish, but you have no backbone to your argument, as you do not know the details as to why I left, and what happened since I left...I know where my loyalties lie, and I stick to them. I held to my word to O F A, until I had enough of them treating me as if I were but a stepping stone for the leadership. I left O F A, with the grace of leaders, in order to enjoy the game, and help relations. Other things that have happened since them have cut most of the ties I had to O F A...these "other things" go anywhere from insults directed at me personally, and my girlfriend (who does not even play this game), to the various comments I have read from O F A forums, and the plans they have drawn against me.

So, who betrayed who?

DeletedUser

26514453.png

DeletedUser

Can of crap turned into Kaboom :lol:

Sorry, did not mean to derail. Keep making the funny maps though as laughter calms me down :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I love these maps... quite a fun and original way of looking at the layout of the world's tribes :) (and poke a little fun at the same time)

DeletedUser

I dont get it :(

was the first map supposed to have a hidden meaning? :/

Last edited by a moderator: