I hate aaa flame thread

DeletedUser

i hate AAA because there is only 1 A i experienced aggression so why is the tag AAA????? iv never got that lol

DeletedUser

Pretty good duhrigs, but probably a bit more opacity would be better, to make it a bit clearer.

cuthroat

what I hate most about AAA is the fact they are all previously rimmed guys. Such slackers who couldnt make it in the core.

DeletedUser

I think that's just headlights, from looking at the stats i can't see which/any AAA members were rimmed in the core (though i didn't do a thorough check :icon_razz:)

cuthroat

i dont know either, i joined this world late. I was on w45 since the start which is when I started this game and went back to acouple worlds to learn more rapidly while I read the guides. w45 sucked btw. It was 1/2 speed and once I was on other worlds and noticed the speed diff I gave up on it even though I did actually pretty well.

DeletedUser

45 i didn't like the .5 speed, 46 i joined to laugh at the mass recruitment, and laugh i did, 2000+ members in a tribe i think was the peak :icon_eek:, 47 i played for a bit but quit, messed around on 48, didn't play 49, started 50 but quit, briefly started 51 but quit.

Basically new world hopped but didn't really like any of them/couldn't be bothered. :icon_razz:

cuthroat

I had a good start on w48. was in top 100 but that was only with 7-8 villages at the time so still pretty small, and than the wmd thing happened. but to stay on topic....I hate AAA because I quit my w48 account to go war with WMD. Why cant they just hug everyone.

DeletedUser

harby i played w47 also, was a funny world and i did well until i got the ban hammer slapped around my head. i was named WasThatMe? on that world and was a tosser with everyone :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

What's with the break-up in AAA? Seems AAA have split. Internal problems, or intentional?

DeletedUser

Intentional Alpha

I LOVE AAA cause of the free buffet I have now!
but I hate AAA cause they dont know how to build/tech a village

DeletedUser

I guess that answers whether AAA will be attacking FRST, i think things are going to be busy in the SE for AAA/FU. Hopefully whatever emerges next will be better than AAA was :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I guess that answers whether AAA will be attacking FRST, i think things are going to be busy in the SE for AAA/FU. Hopefully whatever emerges next will be better than AAA was :icon_razz:

give us a week...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: F~U
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

I guess this is a.. "peaceful" thing then. A shame, it would have been interesting to see :p

DeletedUser

what your suggesting is a slaughter of 17 inactives and 1 semi active player. It is being cleaned up 1 player at a time if you read between the lines. ;)

DeletedUser

By between the lines i hope you mean between your post and mine then you will find a post by osirus. Also alot of AAA are going tribeless, plus we do have the little muffins who we were hitting before.