I hate premades because they are killing my game

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How the heck can it ever be fair towards new players if premades and co players are allowed. Its absolutely absurd that it is allowable. The premades go and hide out in different tribes and then purposely destroy the tribes to build a new merged tribe at a pre planned time.

Its rediculous that a person can leave a tribe with his villages intact. Also stupid that one player can disband a whole tribe. Stupid that allies can fight each other and stupid that tribes can attack their own members.

Alliances should have a minimum of 94 hours notice before it is canceleld and they can attack each other. NAP's a minimum of 24 hours. If common reasonably player values cant be found then enforce it.

New players should be warned not to start off on a world where they will be wasting their time. They must wait for a world.... where coplayers and premades will not be allowed and where tribe members will be locked in to the end if they been in a tribe for longer then 30 days. Their game ends when their tribe ends. Thats what tribal wars should be about.

Right now this game should be renamed to merging madness and liars win.

Annoyingdevil

To be fair, I'd prefer the game were there to be no premades.

DeletedUser102104

"New players should be warned not to start off on a world where they will be wasting their time. They must wait for a world.... where coplayers and premades will not be allowed and where tribe members will be locked in to the end if they been in a tribe for longer then 30 days. Their game ends when their tribe ends. Thats what tribal wars should be about. "

Quoting that.
That is totally wrong. I've seen many pre-mades take in newbies and teach them how to play. The new players just need to know that this game needs a lot of activity which most don't have, n need to be willing to learn.

DeletedUser

Alliances should have a minimum of 94 hours notice before it is canceleld and they can attack each other.

Just curious how you came up with 94 hours? Since when has war been fair?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How the heck can it ever be fair towards new players if premades and co players are allowed. Its absolutely absurd that it is allowable. The premades go and hide out in different tribes and then purposely destroy the tribes to build a new merged tribe at a pre planned time.

Most players suck at this game. As such most premades also suck since they accept any and all rabble. Premades aren't the problem, players that aren't smart enough to learn to play are the problem.

Not to mention that very rarely do premades have members join random tribes and then destroy them, that's happened roughly five times every that I know of. Most of the time the members all join together on day one.

Additionally your logic is beyond poor. I joined my first premade as a newbie, it was one of the most talented tribes I've ever been in, and is largely where I learned the skills needed to separate myself from the crowd. Claiming that premades only hurt new players is beyond silly.

chanevr said:
Alliances should have a minimum of 94 hours notice before it is canceleld and they can attack each other. NAP's a minimum of 24 hours. If common reasonably player values cant be found then enforce it.

You think the game as it is is rediculous, well, I think those ideas are ridiculous, the phrase "All's fair in love and war." exists for a reason. Much like in the real world, the penalty for betraying an alliance is a tarnished reputation which makes it more difficult to obtain diplomacy with other tribes in the future. Based on your logic, if the Mexico and Canada are at war with the USA; Mexico should be physically incapable of switching sides without warning the US of their intentions to do so in advance, it's completely inane.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Most players suck at this game. As such most premades also suck since they accept any and all rabble. Premades aren't the problem, players that aren't smart enough to learn to play are the problem.

Not to mention that very rarely do premades have members join random tribes and then destroy them, that's happened roughly five times every that I know of. Most of the time the members all join together on day one.

Additionally your logic is beyond poor. I joined my first premade as a newbie, it was one of the most talented tribes I've ever been in, and is largely where I learned the skills needed to separate myself from the crowd. Claiming that premades only hurt new players is beyond silly.

You think the game as it is is rediculous, well, I think those ideas are ridiculous, the phrase "All's fair in love and war." exists for a reason. Much like in the real world, the penalty for betraying an alliance is a tarnished reputation which makes it more difficult to obtain diplomacy with other tribes in the future. Based on your logic, if the Mexico and Canada are at war with the USA; Mexico should be physically incapable of switching sides without warning the US of their intentions to do so in advance, it's completely inane.

^ This,

As long as someone is Willing to learn a LOT of premades are willing to teach. Ive learned most of what i know now joining premades, You just need to find the right one.

King Matt II

Premades are easily taken down when noobs come together. In fact I would say it's unfair on the experienced players who get taken down just because a bunch of noobs learnt to use the "support" function. They put all their time and effort into doing well and bam a bunch of noobs who play 2 hours a day gangbang them and take them out.

How is THAT fair?

(totally not referring to my situation on w61)

DeletedUser

I'm with you against the co-played accounts, not the rest. Though I don't think they should be prohibited, I just hoped it would be more frowned upon by the community, not something to brag about. I don't see how they improve the game, its just a "everybody is doing I don't wanna fall behind" thing.

I see the amount of premades that require co-playing, or say its strongly favored, and it gives me the creeps. We have account sitting already.
I like the whole interaction, politics, diplomacy, communication, and I find that part completely ruined in co-played accounts, in mails or tribal forums I talk to a diferent guy every day. I like playing against people with personalities, "this guy is clever", "this guy is a backstabber", "this guy gives great advice", but with three or four people in one account it all goes out the window.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I still need to see a world where co-played profiles don't dominate. And its been several years. And still tribes are disbanded dropping then tribeless members into red status with their allies. And then they say.... its part of war.....Hehhehee... yeah but caused by fools.

The poor newby's still start out thinking that playing 8 hours a day can give them as sole owners a beneficial start.

Wake up and smell the roses...... if your not co-owned and playing 24/7.... you have no chance, In 2012 it was bad to be a sole owner ... right now.... its impossible.

I still think that start our players should be warned...."Thank you for joining Tribal Wars. Please be aware that there are co-owned profiles out there that maintain a 24 hour 7 days a week presence in the game. You can merge with other players to form a co-owned profile at some point to gain the same advantages. Remember that neglecting sleep to keep up with co-played profiles will be bad for your health". LOL.

What I find amazing is that even the casual worlds have them lurking around waiting for settings changes. Really....LOL.

DeletedUser117534

How the heck can it ever be fair towards new players if premades and co players are allowed. Its absolutely absurd that it is allowable. The premades go and hide out in different tribes and then purposely destroy the tribes to build a new merged tribe at a pre planned time ...

You should know that you won’t find much sympathy here by playing a victim. It’s not the first time we hear players complaining about lack of fairness and tyrannical bias against noobies. Sorry to be blunt but you need to stop being lazy and start putting some effort into the game rather than seek adjustments to the rules and game mechanics. Also leave diplomacy as it is, it should be based on trust and temporary balance of power. Betrayals, backstabbings, lies and drama add flavour to the game. The moment you start fixing it with rules would be the moment you kill the game.

There is so much material out there about how to play tribal wars (especially at startup). Ultimately you need to be active, farm, build and not waste troops. Just with those basics you can play better than 60% of players (no need to have a co player to do it).

Once you know the basics and you start putting the hours in you will notice the difference. It will then be much easier to get yourself into stronger tribes and learn more from better players.

And don’t forget to talk to people, it is very unlikely that every good player you decide to bother with questions will act like a dick. Most players will be happy to help.

I’m happy to chat about improving your game. I’m pp farming 110 at the moment on Black Bird account, send me a message here or chat to me in game if you want.

Nest

Last edited by a moderator:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No longer looking for sympathy. No longer a victim. Just playing casual till the fools start doing it all on there again. Then move to new casual. Don't have the hours available to put in. Just hang around the have some fun with those that do have the hours to put in. Wondering why they have the hours to put in. Certainly don't have the urge to join into a co-owned profile. So the competitive days of play are over for the sole owners.... that was always inevitable.