I have a confession...

DeletedUser

He said 7 thats the only reason my mouse came to this topic :eek:
Then i saw ~Dsperm. i mean Dom is sleeping like :O:OO:O:

DeletedUser

I'm sleeping about 4 hours a night again, Its nice :lol:, This half-term has allowed me to sneak that back up to 7 hours a night, Bliss! I'm alot less tired lately xD.

In other news, I'm running a half-marathon in September, I've shaken off most of the injuries that have been following me around last few months, I've sorted out most of the problems that life had thrown at me. A-Levels are going well, exams are at the end of next month/start of the month after. I'm busy electioneering lately, since the general election was finally called I've dived into local politics as well as general politics, hence my silence on here :). Life is going well since my departure, I wouldn't come back if you offered me the world now :).

I hope all is well with the Order and with each and every one of you who made my time here so worthwhile.

Thank you.

DeletedUser25470

I'm sleeping about 4 hours a night again, Its nice :lol:, This half-term has allowed me to sneak that back up to 7 hours a night, Bliss! I'm alot less tired lately xD.

In other news, I'm running a half-marathon in September, I've shaken off most of the injuries that have been following me around last few months, I've sorted out most of the problems that life had thrown at me. A-Levels are going well, exams are at the end of next month/start of the month after. I'm busy electioneering lately, since the general election was finally called I've dived into local politics as well as general politics, hence my silence on here :). Life is going well since my departure, I wouldn't come back if you offered me the world now :).

I hope all is well with the Order and with each and every one of you who made my time here so worthwhile.

Thank you.

No one else would get away with giving updates on their life. Good to have you back Dom. Or.D need some representation on here. Most of your former members seem to be content with staying on this thread. Also mick, if you can't vote but get many others to vote the way you want then who is more effective when voting, me or Dom knocking on people's doors? :p

Mick876

Born 08/02/1992. You work it out ;). A d yes, I am voting and campaigning labour.

Nah your a few years younger than me, or you were telling porkeys :icon_smile:

That means you are 18, bull crap. i am older than you, i know this.

DeletedUser51929

BNP <3

Just to clarify thats a joke ;D although I do love how pathetic BNP are. I just find them hilarious. Speacially nick griffin... seriously how retarded can people be. I hope some here is BNP would make my day XD an old mate became BNP and it was hilarious watching him try conive a few people that they do good. Didn't work though we just kept mocking him :p

DeletedUser

Sorry guys ;) (and Miller :p), I am indeed 18 and just over two months old. I feel every day of it :lol:.

Yes Danny, You heard Labour ;), manifesto released today, some good stuff in there. The Tories release their manifesto tomorrow, that should be amusing reading picking out the inevitable hypocrisies they spew. Still... If you're really interested, give me a PM and I'll point you in the direction of the political blog I'll be starting soon.

Miller, spread the message of what the BNP really stand for, far too many people consider them just to be patriots, this is the core reason behind why they are pulling 1% of the UK's vote currently. Keep it up :).

I popped back briefly to urge you all in the coming weeks to stand up for what you believe in, and regardless of whom tries to shout you down, stand strong and proud.

I hope life is treating you all kindly.

DeletedUser

BNP <3

Just to clarify thats a joke ;D although I do love how pathetic BNP are. I just find them hilarious. Speacially nick griffin... seriously how retarded can people be. I hope some here is BNP would make my day XD an old mate became BNP and it was hilarious watching him try conive a few people that they do good. Didn't work though we just kept mocking him :p

I dont agree with BNP entirely, However I do agree about the illegal immigrants coming into the UK is becoming a big problem for the british society. We are struggling to find jobs, we are not always granted doll, but the immigrants however, are finding jobs, they're granted the doll. But about the blacks/white thing, that's against human rights, it's cruel and for that reason alone I shall never vote for them :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser51929

Yeah zev, lets send you back.

:lol::lol: this made me laugh XD

Anyhow, Racism is over rated imo you can't say anything these days without it being racist >.> I could rant on but this aint the place I don't belive :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I dont agree with BNP entirely, However I do agree about the illegal immigrants coming into the UK is becoming a big problem for the british society. We are struggling to find jobs, we are not always granted doll, but the immigrants however, are finding jobs, they're granted the doll. But about the blacks/white thing, that's against human rights, it's cruel and for that reason alone I shall never vote for them :icon_neutral:

Oh, So you're only a slight racist then? Because thats what the BNP are my friend, racists and fascists. Don't fall for their rhetoric. Net immigration has fallen year on year for the last 4 years or so for example. That's not something they hasten to tell you when demanding votes to make Britain better. Let us not forget all the benefits immigration has brought to Britain. Hope not hate my friend :)

DeletedUser

Supporting some of the BNP policies doesn't make you racist.

You'll never meet anybody so anti-racist than myself, and even I think they talk sense on the occasion.

DeletedUser51929

every one is a little racist :p though now adays everything can be seen as racist!

Bar Bar black sheep... sorry what? racist? oh

Bar Bar Rainbow sheep have you any wool!! (surely the gays can complain about this one)