I have just found out who maker73 is IG >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

L3Zhci93d3cvc2l0ZXMvbWVkaWEuc2hvdXRtb3V0aC5jb20vaHRtbC9kZXJpdnMvNTA5ZjhlMTUyMDBlYzQ1MTU4Njc1ZTkzYTJmZjQ4YTAtZTk2YzM4NTEzMzNhM2JlZjA5MzczY2M4NTI0MGI3NzcuanBn.jpg

Nevertheless, now that I have your attention I will admit that I have a dilemma at hand and do not know what to decide. Please tell me am I:

1) Sexy

or

2) Complete and utter awesomeness

Thank you for your attention and rest assured that your decision will not change anything at all but will atleast entertain me.

rbh135

[05:30:27] *Huntress* says:Can you put it in or do you want me to?
this^ makes me go gaga :p

DeletedUser

Is there an option of 1.5? I usually only trust numbers with decimals in them. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I know who maker is, but that noob randerson keeps trying to take credit for it and has nothing to back it up with other than what i told him!

DeletedUser

Damn you DeLiRiuM..... I actually got excited, thinking I could finally send maker STFUnukes ingame.... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

well maker definitely = kong=fail imo, going off the way he babbles on and the weird expressions they both share.

And yeah and damn you oP) for getting my hopes up ":)

DeletedUser

i would have chosen #2 had you told us who that special guy is IG... so i guess i will have to choose #1

DeletedUser

well maker definitely = kong=fail imo, going off the way he babbles on and the weird expressions they both share.

And yeah and damn you oP) for getting my hopes up ":)

What do you mean mattypoole?

I'll tell you who I am ingame. If you will win the war>?:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Or maybe you could just tell us normally, like everyone else does.

rbh135

My job is to tell what is true.....If you will not believe me I'll twist the truth till it hurts.
it's you sig maker
SO TELL THE TRUTH
cpas

colonelabbas

back to tw again? O.O
why does everyone that quit come back,am starting to lose faith too lol xD

DeletedUser

Can somebody actually tell us who maker is so we can nuke him for some fun, Then watch his famous spear nukes attack us :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'm going to throw something out there.

Guyverone had metioned several things to me about maker and about horsing in a skype chat the other night, namely:

1, They have similar grammar, spelling and punctuation
2, They have the same type of avatars- both ingame and on here: knight crests
3, He's hellbent on annoying hefty and ziggy
4, He calls me mattybaba amd i know horsing asked BSM to rim me per his request

*ducks*

DeletedUser59335

Can somebody actually tell us who maker is so we can nuke him for some fun, Then watch his famous spear nukes attack us :icon_biggrin:

Lets begin trying to figure out who you are?

DeletedUser

Hörsing isn't Maker.
Different IP's, and before anyone sais "he could be using a proxy"- that = perm ban and is always caught.

HeftySmurf

Hörsing isn't Maker.
Different IP's, and before anyone sais "he could be using a proxy"- that = perm ban and is always caught.

I have had many theories about this, and how it can be got around.

But the closest player i have seen to Maker in my eyes in-game.

Is the new owner of Caleta.

Status
Not open for further replies.