i have ten days to play tribalwars hardcore

DeletedUser

my wife and kids out of town for ten days so i am looking for an account under heavy attack that i can play for ten days i would like it to have some troops left so i can do something

DeletedUser

My advice would be to go down the route of having an affair.. make sure you cover your tracks.

DeletedUser

i remember you, whatever, thought it might be fun to play a little TW, doesn't really matter though

DeletedUser

There wont be any accounts going on this world I'm sorry to say. We don't get much happening here and we are just finishing up the world in the next couple of months.

DeletedUser

you could play mine lol, I wouldnt say its under heavy attack but much of the people attacking are pretty much failures at TW and if I didnt stop playing like 2 years ago and I actually cared It would be a pretty even battle like 40 of them vs me but yea, dont really care.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you could play mine lol, I wouldnt say its under heavy attack but much of the people attacking are pretty much failures at TW and if I didnt stop playing like 2 years ago and I actually cared It would be a pretty even battle like 40 of them vs me but yea, dont really care.

ahh the old "I've stopped playing" excuse.. then the big exaggeration of how many players are attacking you. Your name is not even mentioned in our tribal forums so there is no op on you. If there was an op on you, you'd find yourself losing about 1-2 million points a day.

DeletedUser

ofc not cause your to busy launching tribal ops on barbarians lol

DeletedUser

What a load of Rubbish! :lol:
Seems like you did care knowing your personal Enemies were going down, to try & gobble up a few vills. If you didn't care anymore at all, you'd either just go Flatline, stop fighting back, or delete.