I have to ask...

Kriegselend

Who here still plays w14 and remembers how this world was shaped and eventually gave birth to the end game tribes you see today?

stellro

GOH are still here as the most active tribe on world 14 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Indeed!!!

We're still fighting...
They are still dying...

DeletedUser

I remember a fair bit kv, I haven't played for a long time on this world though.

DeletedUser

Krieg! You probably don't remember me. But nice seeing you still popping up from time to time.

DeletedUser

If I havn´t forgotten it all, I might remember some also ;op

hallzyjake

GOH are still here as the most active tribe on world 14 :icon_biggrin:

Want some more nukes heading your way stellro? :)

I remember most of this world, i left for a little cuz of RL so i don't know about 3-6 months of this world lol

stellro

Well based on the fact that I'm the only active player (sorry Doupantou also) who has been targetted in the last few months your probably right :)

DeletedUser

Well based on the fact that I'm the only active player (sorry Doupantou also) who has been targetted in the last few months your probably right :)

sorry to burst your bobble, but unless you sit "someone" else, you are not the only active player. I know my last noblings were defended against. not THAT good though, but troops were moved arround and nobles were killed. :)

DeletedUser

ODD ranking:

14 Stellro [~GOH~] 87,82 Mio.
15 Von Hallander [R.I.P] 82,86 Mio.

I see your point Jake.

yeah, you are so much more loved than me ;o( *sniff*

Havn´t gotten any attention in years now :(

stellro

"Everybody loves Stellro" - for those historians in the world you may even remember a tribe called that which DangerUS convinced a duke to change his tribe name to this or feel our wrath - happy days :)

hallzyjake

yeah but look at my ODA....i dont need to defend when people's nukes are bye bye. And i have only had to defend really against east, then fantaticD, And Tango that was a long time ago

DeletedUser

yeah but look at my ODA....i dont need to defend when people's nukes are bye bye. And i have only had to defend really against east, then fantaticD, And Tango that was a long time ago

You just proved my point mate, since barb villages have to defend against all our lot. You had to defend only against 3 players. So who has had more practice, hence more experience? :icon_wink:

As for the ODA, well done, but I do remind you that when you clear a Barb village, this adds to your ODA too... Out of 1930 villages that you nobled, 699 were Barb villages up till now. That means that quite a big percentage of your total ODA (at least 36%) is "fake", since it corresponds to barb villages noblings. It is evident that this logic applies to all players ODA. BUT, it is not the case for ODD, as it corresponds 100% to received attacks and kills...

So please think before throwing arguments on the table.

hallzyjake

Well if this world wasn't such a hugging world, i would have a better ODD...but you are right about the barb thing, but almost everyone else that has a high ODA farms now, which means they clear barbs to farm.

So yes i did prove your point somewhat, but you also proved my point as well saying that barbs defend better than you guys haha.

Send some attacks at me, id love to have some ODD just to prove you wrong

DeletedUser

Thank you for ADMITTING that this is a HUGGING WORLD, something that we at GOH were shouting over a year ago. It's funny how people change perspective as time progresses...

I never proved your point regarding Barb village abilities in defending... I made an educated comment, giving you arguments (that you accepted). So let me give you another inside info regarding this game:

1. Barbs can't shift troops around
2. Barbs can't snipe noble trains

hence, they don't defend better than players... They are sitting ducks, waiting for your nukes to increase your ODA.

:)