I have to ask...

stellro

I'm glad you were never in my tribe representing us on the forum with your comments hallzyjake!!!!

DeletedUser

I'm glad you were never in my tribe representing us on the forum with your comments hallzyjake!!!!

*popping in to see if anything significant is being discussed....nope...nothing really serious....wait a second..waht is this noise? is it the wind? is it an animal? it is a person talking to someone else? what is it? oh yeah figured it out at last...just 2 voices from far beyond...from the underworld...2 dead green orcs complaining and still whining....nothing important then...closes the door and gets out...byebye*

hallzyjake

GOH couldn't snipe either...you guys probably know how to, just didn't do it. GOH now is basically barbs now, thinking they are good at defending lol.

And i knew it was a hugging world once we took in the ZHG players. I have good friends there, but i knew we were gonna take them before the world ended.

Trust me i wish there was more wars, but being in the top 10 ODA is also nice, and top 10 in awards as well

DeletedUser

GOH couldn't snipe either...you guys probably know how to, just didn't do it. GOH now is basically barbs now, thinking they are good at defending lol.

Opponents defeated (Tribes)
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Great Orcs Horde 2.424,04 Mio.

Yeah, sure hallzyjake, whatever you say mate. :icon_rolleyes:

*popping in to see if anything significant is being discussed....nope...nothing really serious....wait a second..waht is this noise? is it the wind? is it an animal? it is a person talking to someone else? what is it? oh yeah figured it out at last...just 2 voices from far beyond...from the underworld...2 dead green orcs complaining and still whining....nothing important then...closes the door and gets out...byebye*

The key phrase in all your post is "popping in"... Go hug something mate.

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Defeated

the correct key phrase is not that but what are dead people like you are doing here:)

DeletedUser

the correct key phrase is not that but what are dead people like you are doing here:)

I know exactly what I'm saying mate. The correct key phrase is what I posted in the bigging, that you are popping in this world. Two reasons for that:

a. I never left this world and kept on fighting until this day, along with Stellro and
b. The profile of player "metaller" in w14 says and I quote:

The owner is missing...

He died in a metal concert..

We will all miss him (...NOT)

-------------------------------------------------

This account will be set to deletion within the week and when the new owner gets bored or when the fun ends.

For any questions you can talk to me, the new owner and refer to me as "King Louis XIV". Otherwise i will not bother replying to you as you will be too insignificant to me.

After all "I am the state"

“l’état, c’est moi.”

So based on the above, who has been "dead" mate and who is "popping in"? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

you think i died in a metal concert?:icon_eek: you know i just cant die:icon_twisted:

stellro

complete bemusement that you can have the arrogance and audacity to make the comments like you have - how is world 47 doing - you trying your upmost to ruin that world yet????

Why don't you leave world 14 for the players who play it????

Now that you've popped in - leave.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how is world 47 doing - you trying your upmost to ruin that world yet????

well, actually.. .. *LOL* :lol:

no, Innogames ruined that one :(
gonna be fun to see which one closest first, 14 or 47

DeletedUser

complete bemusement that you can have the arrogance and audacity to make the comments like you have - how is world 47 doing - you trying your upmost to ruin that world yet????

Why don't you leave world 14 for the players who play it????

Now that you've popped in - leave........

says a troll that is not here anymore:icon_rolleyes:

stellro

says a troll that is not here anymore:icon_rolleyes:

If I wasnt here how could I send attacks at you??? - Or do you not have your account anymore and therefore you can't see incomings?

I mean you only have to look at your signature to see how current you are - who is Chaos in world 14 matey....as thats not the tribe your in :)

DeletedUser

ARRRGH Stellro me' old MATEY!!! HOW BE YOU??? Good I Be

pirate.jpg

hallzyjake

Rank Tribe name Defeated

That means nothing, look who is still on top...Go cry somewhere else. Maybe if GOH wouldn't turtle and actually attack we would have somewhat of an ODD

stellro

I only have 20k points but look at these stats over the last month Hallzy and explain where your other 2500 conquers have gone - those barbs putting up a struggle again for your guys :)

Side 1:
Players: Stellro
Side 2:
Tribes: TheF0E, TheFOE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2,545
Difference: 2,542

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 30,065
Side 2: 25,312,899
Difference: 25,282,834

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,505
Side 2: 14,709
Difference: 5,204

chart

hallzyjake

There are no more enemies, who else would we hit? I'll send you some nukes just for that

Let's look at GOH vs OK, KO, and the FOE family, then we can talk :)

stellro

my point exactly - there is only one other person to fight - everybody knows it but you will never do it......

GOH - the only independent tribe in world 14!!!!!

And I see the 'nukes' don't get much better.....

Attacker: Steven90
Origin: ZhG (682|88) K6

Quantity: 1234 0 5394 0 6 2727 0 368 192 0 0 0
Losses: 1234 0 5394 0 6 2727 0 368 192 0 0 0

Last edited:

hallzyjake

Okay just wait for mine then, you'll be pleased.

I am against RIP and FOE hugging like i said earlier and others are with me.

stellro

I've never stopped waiting......

Your second line is very fitting for a Bee Gees hit - sing along if you know the 'Words'......

DeletedUser

halzy my friend... are you trying too hard to type these things, or do they come natural to you?
Mate, your posts and your actions just don't fit... You repeat that you are against RIP and FOE hugging, but still you continue to hug. If this is not the definition of "bending over" and do what the master say, I don't know what is. Anyway mate, continue to disagree with your own actions. It'll take you places in your life.

stellro

Well ironically I couldn't wait for his promised nukes so I passed the village on before they hit - just not enough hours in the day to wait for this confused little boy :icon_wink: