I have to ask...

hallzyjake

Yeah i saw that. No one claimed that...Dou why would i leave FOE when i KNOW im going to get owned just as quickly as GOH did :p It would be vs the world. I am against it and i TRIED to get people to follow me and make a new tribe, but then council threatened every single player and they all said no no no we won't leave

stellro

Are you paying for your councils premium points aswell???

Jeez - you critise GOH and ultimately wish you'd joined us all those months ago to ensure what we said would happen didn't happen.

We had fun - crikey me and Dou are still having fun - and after all we are the most active tribe in world 14 - no dead accounts in our tribe - we build nobles and attack - get wiped out and do it all again :)

DeletedUser

...Dou why would i leave FOE when i KNOW im going to get owned just as quickly as GOH did :p It would be vs the world. I am against it and i TRIED to get people to follow me and make a new tribe, but then council threatened every single player and they all said no no no we won't leave
I'll answer to your post, braking it up in smaller individual parts.

1. You ask me why? Backing up your beliefs and standing firm is an honorable act. No one can blame you for it. On the other hand, bending over doesn't add to your profile...

2. GOH didn't fell quickly. We faught for about a year (I really can't remember exactly and I don't bother checking) against "the world" - as you say - before some members desided to surrender and switched sides, hense we lost the war.

3. Forming a new tribe in your case, is not a solution. That tribe would be another ally of FO0E (cause you would be afraid that they would attack you), like DW for example and it would end up doing the work of the master... Have you heard the expression "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"? That could (should) apply in your case...

DeletedUser

hi dou and stellro, just jumping around from thread to thread :p

fairly, ~GOH~ has this habit of old habit die hard. mind you but if some of the old veterans didn't come back it will still be a hell of a tribe