I heard something happened in S²ORM

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why would I want the tribe to succeed when I hated my time there? I nearly quit the game due to my time in SOA, I can admit they were very organised and worked really well but it just didnt suit my style of play. I wanted to have fun and mess around a bit.

Then change their style of play, and assert your own. To be disloyal to the tribe doesn't change that you were traitorous, nor does it mean that the means justify the ends, so to speak.

What I did made the game more enjoyable, Me thinks I have always been on Deus's side, I just got stuck in the wrong tribe for a while. Oh and to your previous comment about us merging to Deus's side, thats just bull.

(Just to remind you, ~SO~ still counts as around 2 changes in side, from MANIC to Storm to Deus, which already outstrips RONIN's MANIC to Storm)

Perhaps you were, but that doesn't change that you were more traitorous than RONIN. That's the entire point, and the one you are not arguing.

DeletedUser

I am in hyper that makes the tribe 1000x better then s2orm

XenoBlade147

Interesting!

Almost makes me wanna play again

agreeable makes me want to play again :/ who knows. If i even wanted to come back idk who still plays my mates were really BB and Jay and apollo the main few i ALWAYS worked with in the past. idk if they still even play BB is still on the forums so maybe he does :p..

But idk why wizzy deleted i think he was the main reason i stayed in so long and kept coming back after i quit. I knew my last time the only way id stay away would be to delete and thats what i did.

DeletedUser

Nah I don't play anymore. (Quick everybody munch on my villages!) I just lurk around on skype and pnp harassing people actually trying to play :p But you should come back!

XenoBlade147

i should come back but if ur not in game ne more lol, its pointless jay still plays it looks like? or seems hes flat lined so yeah noone i was on great terms with is around nemore.

So BB u still in storm?

fadarofthedarkblade

im there xeno :D thats about it :p and i agree i told wiz time and time again i simply came back for him :D

XenoBlade147

I wonder if everyone honestly knows that Wiz was the only reason the tribe worked and lived as long as it did, I think everyone just put to much faith into wiz and relied on him to much. I mean man when wiz said he was quitting way back in the day i almost hit the delete button myself right then and there but held on for another 3 months of on and off play before i clicked that nice button that opened my eyes to a whole new world. ^_^

DeletedUser

Well i do need a coplayer and nobody really stepped up for the job :p

DeletedUser54677

Maybe because of your attitude no one wants to? Wouldn't blame them, either.

DeletedUser

Well I do have an Ego - we all have one!

I have 800 nobles...anyone want in now :D?

Bo-John-bo

Hi, I just thought I'd enlighten you to one major part of the game.

You are supposed to use those noblemen to conquer other villages :) its really easy once you get the hang of it

It took me a while to figure out aswell so dont feel ashamed :)

DeletedUser

Well i do need a coplayer and nobody really stepped up for the job :p
Maybe because your C-rap

Maybe because of your attitude no one wants to? Wouldn't blame them, either.
i tried it once, account is a mess and he sucks.

Well I do have an Ego - we all have one!

thats your problem, 20 nobles in 1 village does not work
YOU NEED TROOPS WITH THEM

DeletedUser

Really drukkie? Maybe you took my account forcefully instead of being such a gentleman and admitting it :p

secondly - 20 nobles in a village?!? - your the one who put them there, you made mixed villages and still 6 months after im trying to recover. Everyone here knows your the master at destroying accounts - shows why you cant live longer then a few days.

Whoever your trying to prove wrong here is just backfiring on yourself.

DeletedUser

Bo - I have been nobling around 30-40 vills a day....the old owner had around 1200 to educate :p...and was at 4 mill :S

Bo-John-bo

Bo - I have been nobling around 30-40 vills a day....the old owner had around 1200 to educate :p...and was at 4 mill :S

I was just making sure you knew, I imagine there are some people out there that don't which saddens me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

hahaha, I get your point.......

Just trying not prove im a total failure :D