I just had to share this..

DeletedUser

As if FURIE hasn't fought hard, tooth & nail, to get to where we are today.

DeletedUser

If we hugged and merged, then that was the right way to go. Lessons to learn for your next world

Peace

Hugznstuff.

I learned a lot from 31, mostly a case of what not to do (was my first world, hence why I still read the forums here)

But 31 always was a world dominated by family tribes and merges so congrats to FURIE for finally getting the win, it's been a long time coming, although I did think FREE would end up winning but you out lasted them so well done.

Hopefully the clean up won't last for too long now.

DeletedUser79686

The point for every game is to have fun, not necessarily to win. But if hugging and merging is fun for you then be my guest, however I doubt that's the way Innogames intended tribalwars to be played.

there is always fun in winning. :)

How Did Innogames Intend Tribal Wars To Be Played?

being handed the ayushx8x account, which you didnt build. let go barb/deleted?
being handed the otto account for you to pass on to whom ever?
being handed the wesleyjames account also? lets see what you do in it...

what other accounts have you played in this world in which you didn't build?

Spying,Treason, supporting the enemy, bad mouthing, being given a chance to be in the winning tribe and leaving to Lead FREE, then asking for a Invite......are you kidding!:icon_eek:

I bet thats the way Innogames intended Tribal Wars to be played. huh????

DeletedUser

Spying,Treason, supporting the enemy, bad mouthing, being given a chance to be in the winning tribe and leaving to Lead FREE, then asking for a Invite......are you kidding!:icon_eek:

OK Queenie. Don't hold back now :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

An Bhoran

The FURIE victory will be in essence how The Roman Empire came to be a world power for many, many years.

Conquer your enemy then invite those who could be trusted into the empire to fight for and with you for so long as they were trusted.

DeletedUser

being handed the ayushx8x account, which you didnt build. let go barb/deleted?
being handed the otto account for you to pass on to whom ever?
being handed the wesleyjames account also? lets see what you do in it...

what other accounts have you played in this world in which you didn't build?

I do recall you supporting my left of FREE with ayush. Shall I dig up those old conversations?
And spying & treason have been a part of war for ages, plus I never supported the enemy. I left FURIE to led FREE, simply because I thought it would be more fun. I didn't really care who was winning.

DeletedUser79686

I do recall you supporting my left of FREE with ayush. Shall I dig up those old conversations?
And spying & treason have been a part of war for ages, plus I never supported the enemy. I left FURIE to led FREE, simply because I thought it would be more fun. I didn't really care who was winning.

i dont think it makes a difference. nope, i didnt have any issue with you leaving free, lool.... again that was your decision not mine and your decision to leave Furie and rejoin free.
hey swine you do what makes it fun, that's gOOd with me. but you have to remember everyone feels strongly about the
way ppl have conducted themselves and got to where they are in the world. you cant be trusted dude. specially after they gave you a chance and let you join (supposedly in the Otto account) and you threw it back in their faces with what you did. im sure you understand that?

Good Luck in the rest of your gaming on world 31.:)

DeletedUser

To say you don't care about who's winning, you seem to be doing an awful lot wining and complaining about losing.