I Just Returned, Need Help!

DeletedUser104020

Hello everyone. Most of you probably won't remember me, i can hardly remember myself actually (you'll see why in a bit). Anyway i've been playing TW since 2008 on various accounts. I'm pretty sure i played from 2008 to 2010 then 2012 to 2014. I'm back again mainly because i have time to play again and i use to have tons of fun playing so i wanted to have another shot at TW. I have a problem though, i can hardly remember what accounts i played on because i know i've had multiple accounts + i've co-played on multiple accounts. Now i only remember this account but i do remember another account and it has the word clown in it. If any of yous remember a username with clown it, please reply to this thread with the full username. I can't even remember what worlds i played on to be honest lol.

Coolbannana

this is a trick don't believe him:icon_evil: He comes from another world ;) I think he is after a password!!! hehe

DeletedUser

There are many , many , MANY accounts with the name clown in.
It might be easier to start with any emails you have. Send in a ticket from your emails and see if they are registered to any accounts.