I just started August 27th.....looking for a nice big tribe that can support me!!

adityaindia

i'm looking for a tribe that's got a lot of members (PREFERABLY 10 or higher) and that can support me when i'm in need. once i construct my barracks, i will led any reinforcements to any of my tribe members if need be. PLEASE PICK ME!!!

IGN: adityaindia

signing off,
adityaindia:snob: :swordsman:

adimego

I would offer you a position in my tribe Medieval Warriors it just got its 10th member but it is located in k33 on k3 which is where your at. sorry:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I would offer you a position in my tribe Medieval Warriors it just got its 10th member but it is located in k33 on k3 which is where your at. sorry:icon_sad:

Your on like 82 and the other is 3.

DeletedUser

There not much to pick on this one, she never said 10 members is alot, just that shed like a tribe with 10 members.

DeletedUser

Eh, must of missed that, but at least hes not as much of a foold to join a tribe that has about two members.

adityaindia

oh dear......then is ten too many? aww i would really like to join a tribe.:icon_sad:

adityaindia

*sighs* it might take a little while till someone posts here that can offer me a position in their guild..... i'm sure i can try and wait a bit....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh, dont worry, these things never work. I advise you to join a relitivly good local tribe, instead of using this.

adityaindia

okie doke! ill try look for a tribe thats close by and make do......but still i hope people keep posting and giv me a variety of options so that i'm not stuck on a weak tribe all the time...:icon_smile:

imori

okie doke! ill try look for a tribe thats close by and make do......but still i hope people keep posting and giv me a variety of options so that i'm not stuck on a weak tribe all the time...:icon_smile:

Seeing as you've conducted yourself well here and shown you can use periods (refer to Sinfullsoulblade's attempt at recruiting members), I'll give you a recommendation if you need one to get into one of your local tribes :)

DeletedUser

don't mention that name so close to school! I'll get grammar mistakes

DeletedUser10667

Seeing as you've conducted yourself well here and shown you can use periods (refer to Sinfullsoulblade's attempt at recruiting members), I'll give you a recommendation if you need one to get into one of your local tribes :)

I can also, you look like someone who can be in the future really good player. But you should focus on newer worlds, where everyone starts nearly on same level.

Also I now dont see any good tribes in your area, you should wait and grow now.