I laughed when ~MW~ thought they had honor

DeletedUser102827

Some back story is that Ferdevil was originally a part of Woops! until he had personal issues and his friend, FerAngel take over. Before he left he told FerAngel to do what was needed to keep the account alive, along with its reputation and integrity... and so he (FerAngel) said this when leaving....

Not in Ferdevil's actual words, but basically...

"Out of goodwill, I will not attack any of your members unless they attack me first"

A week later...

Dipak158 has been attacked, after doing nothing to him. I laughed at the situational and dramatic irony.

DeletedUser

Why no mention of the fact that your tribe started scouting his account 2 days ago?

Why are you paraphrasing instead of directly quoting him? Is it perhaps that his actual promise isn't what you interpreted it to be?

DeletedUser40661

1. He isn't paraphrasing, that's copied directly from the archives here.

2. This doesn't reflect MW as a whole just an account joining their tribe with a new owner backstabbing the previous tribe. I've seen it several times with new MW recruits, but I've yet to see them actually do anything under handed as a tribe.

DeletedUser

1. He isn't paraphrasing, that's copied directly from the archives here.

Well...

Some back story is that Ferdevil was originally a part of Woops! until he had personal issues and his friend, FerAngel take over. Before he left he told FerAngel to do what was needed to keep the account alive, along with its reputation and integrity... and so he (FerAngel) said this when leaving....

"Out of goodwill, I will not attack any of your members unless they attack me first"

A week later...

Dipak158 has been attacked, after doing nothing to him. I laughed at the situational and dramatic irony.

You two don't seem to agree with one another.

2. This doesn't reflect MW as a whole just an account joining their tribe with a new owner backstabbing the previous tribe. I've seen it several times with new MW recruits, but I've yet to see them actually do anything under handed as a tribe.

Can you call it backstabbing if he's attacking Woops! as an entity after someone in Woops got the bright idea to scout him?

DeletedUser

If you want the exact quote so badly, fine, I dug this out of the archives just for you.

Ferdevil said:
I will leave this tribe and will not lay a single hand on each of the members as a respect for my friends good relationship with you guys.

DeletedUser

It would be interesting to know the view of the MW leadership on this situation and if they feel that their players still act honorably as individual entities. And if it is decided they dont act correctly what action is taken?

DeletedUser97320

A week later...

Seems like your Propaganda skills need a little refurbushing, LOL. Next time if you want to convince an enemy tribe to have some internal conflict, make it more theatrical. And it would be better if you post not hiding in some alias and just with your ingame name of this world. Such a crybaby. This is jon, co of FerAngel friend of the devil ;)

You know Woopy guys, stop complaining and do your stuff. If you think you can make some internal conflict between ferdevil and ~MW~, think again, we have more friends here than there. In the first place, you guys are the ones who made me and maybe ferdie to have a change of heart. You always relied on ferdevil's leadership without even much cooperation, a lot never listened, I don't feel welcomed, many ignore simple and little demands, too much internal politics, noobs don't want improvemets, and a lot more issues to mention. I have told this earlier to devil, the effort is not worth it. Now let's see what you guys can do.

IT's not a matter of who's who attacked first, but I'll say this in full honesty, you started small, we retaliate big time. Don't you guys stop politicizing? From the very start I have visited all I can see is you guys having a lot of arguments. For the shortest time I've been there, nothing much done but a lot of talk is being said.

Now you are talking and politicizing again, here at the externals. But I think it's more of a crying and screaming for sympathy thing. Dipak? Oh bro, he just got some attacks and lost some villages and left already? What a loser kid. From what I've heard, fer educated the kiddo from a very noob one to a still noob dipak. I think he is a slow learner and that is what you should be laughing about. LOL!

DeletedUser

@TWLooser:

I don't see anything dishonorable about attacking a tribe that has sent scouts at you regardless of any past personal-level agreements you've had with them.

But I'm not the person your question is directed towards.

DeletedUser102827

Why no mention of the fact that your tribe started scouting his account 2 days ago?

To be honest I dont know that the tribe had been scouting his account 2 days ago, lol; I am going this on the assumption that Woops! had been in fact scouting.

And, to Jon

Seems like your Propaganda skills need a little refurbushing, LOL. Next time if you want to convince an enemy tribe to have some internal conflict, make it more theatrical. And it would be better if you post not hiding in some alias and just with your ingame name of this world. Such a crybaby. This is jon, co of FerAngel friend of the devil ;)

You know Woopy guys, stop complaining and do your stuff. If you think you can make some internal conflict between ferdevil and ~MW~, think again, we have more friends here than there. In the first place, you guys are the ones who made me and maybe ferdie to have a change of heart. You always relied on ferdevil's leadership without even much cooperation, a lot never listened, I don't feel welcomed, many ignore simple and little demands, too much internal politics, noobs don't want improvemets, and a lot more issues to mention. I have told this earlier to devil, the effort is not worth it. Now let's see what you guys can do.

IT's not a matter of who's who attacked first, but I'll say this in full honesty, you started small, we retaliate big time. Don't you guys stop politicizing? From the very start I have visited all I can see is you guys having a lot of arguments. For the shortest time I've been there, nothing much done but a lot of talk is being said.

Now you are talking and politicizing again, here at the externals. But I think it's more of a crying and screaming for sympathy thing. Dipak? Oh bro, he just got some attacks and lost some villages and left already? What a loser kid. From what I've heard, fer educated the kiddo from a very noob one to a still noob dipak. I think he is a slow learner and that is what you should be laughing about. LOL!

To be honest I'm not trying to start any internal conflict I'm just poking fun at your tribe and its code of honor. If you guys so take your holy code of honor to the extremest of extremes I suppose, yes, I would be starting an internal conflict..? Which is even funnier. But aside from that, I'm just here to have fun because I, personally, feel like honor in TW isnt really existent and is pretty laughable since it's literally an internet game being taken seriously like the Bushido code. Which is pretty comical if you think about it...

The externals is where all the fun is, I just didnt spend much time (i.e. I have a life and dont want to spend time trying to figure out my Co's tribal forums PW/making an obviously funny story rather than a poorly written satrical sad piece of irony) proofreading or even polishing a forum post for a virtual game (sry for no kittens). But anyway (steering off topic here), point is I wasnt trying to create shitty propaganda about how god awful Jon, or even MW is (if that's what you think I was aiming for, that's pretty funny too); I was just having some fun, poking my head out just to see what reactions I'd get. Sides, you then threw personal insults(?) at me/others for no reason other than you hate the politicizing (which I find occasionally interesting, though mostly tedious), and the considerable amount of it (cmon bro you gotta admit the guy leading the tribe leaving will cause some debate, it's like when george bush got a 2nd term; you're going to shit your pants). I dont get really offended by you calling dipak a noob loser kid (it's a game man, grow up) and that I'm "screaming for sympathy" (which I suppose is plausible, but sympathy from who? Other tribes? Funny, because getting backstabbed is a part of tribalwars and receives no sympathy from, generally speaking.)

Anyway, atleast this post got some pretty decent replies considering the 3 minutes of effort I put into it in between LoL queue times haha.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97320

Poking? LOL! That is really funny. I find your reply contrasting to yours, each. :icon_eek:

It's simple, why start a topic with your intentions of having fun to what? What a shallow and lame reason. And you replied like defending your case to the highest extent.

DeletedUser102827

K I'm sorry :(

I guess I'm contrasting? It's really not super demeaning or anything I point out a simple fact and then leave... do I give any opinion other than it's funny?

I dont see how that's starting propaganda... Im just having a laugh at the irony.

Also I guess I'm defending my case to the highest extent cause Im bored. I'm reading it again and I see a lot of mistakes haha but who cares

I guess there's some misconception about why I started this and what's "having fun" (it is personal opinion, after all)

IM LAUGHING AT THE IRONY
and now im laughing at the replies I get from Jon

:D

p.s. im sayin you take dis game too seriously
therefore: you're an a** in it;
which makes this game not really fun at all
so, grow up.

(also, i should be growing up cause...)

p.s. more irony
shallow + lame reason = to have fun in tribal to irony...and more (like wtf); jon's reason for leaving Woops!
oh man i feel not welcome bye guys
even funnier haha continue talking it's hilarious

DeletedUser97320

I have yet to see proof of an attack, I'm still waiting...

Bro, you guys know who attack (scouted) first, it's even posted in your forums the moment I left. I may have accidentally deleted it because it's a simple attack long time, specially when I'm farming like hell the previous days. It's not an issue of who attacked first, man this is TWars, how can you call it backstabbing when we know we will be hammering each other eventually, it's war.

DeletedUser102827

Idk maybe because

"i promise not to atk u k bro"

next day

"I attack you bro wink wink nudge nudge"

is backstabbing?

DeletedUser

From what I've gathered here, one member went out on a whim and scouted the guy, said guy then interpreted that as a tribal act instead of just one idiot seeing a shiny red dot and deciding to scout it. Then retaliated by attacking a completely unrelated player who was friends (?) with the original player. That's still pretty stupid on his part.

FYI starring out insults is still against the rules.

Deleted User - 4669627

if it seems like i am avoiding this accusation, i am not, i have replied here twice
regrettably, i am unable to say more.

Mod edit: Here is the (rules abiding) version of Shahyd's reply:

what a shame
icon_sad.gif

folks like ohgodhow hi-jacked the last thread from folks like you who actually had issues to post, and now it is closed
icon_cry.gif

i expect we will try it again in a few days, maybe the trolls will grow up a little in that time and not ruin it again for folks like you
maybe next time, if they want to debate the topic of honor in general, they will make a thread for that
if it is titled something like "The Great Honor Debate of W64" i will post my views there (time-permitting) along with everybody else, and i will gladly address many of these issues

i was not avoiding the debate, i was simply trying to discourage spam and explain that the thread i started was not a thread for general debate regarding honor
i wanted to debate some of the issues, but i was not going to spam a thread i started (for a purpose) in order to reward people (with a reply to their posts that would only further spam the thread thereby helping them to derail it) for disrespecting (by hi-jacking the thread) everybody who might have had a legitimate post to make (like reeely)

likewise, if you are going to try to flame my tribe in the title of your thread, why would you expect me to show you the respect of replying to your issue?

if it is titled something like "The Great Honor Debate of W64" i will post my views there (time-permitting)
if it is titled "I laughed when ~MW~ thought they had honor" do not expect me to reply to your posts
icon_wink.gif