I love Taters Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I love taters so much that I want to slice him and fry him and eat him like a potatoe...

DeletedUser

woo just read i am in. taters tribes shall win the hearts of many but will destroy much much more. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

taters has a nice geschlossen picture found
Geschlossen.jpg

DeletedUser

Well I only popped in here for the first time today but I noticed a surprising love for my pal taters so I thought I'd start him a fan club. Anyone who wants to join post your name here and I'm sure taters will update the list

Current members

Nickers
Friskybird
Ex11
Jimsta71
Yurzero
Sir Victor
James Falvey
DanMakeTribes
Domzee
Tiagon
Mrsmd
Pooeater
Gongsunzan
Pie <---------------- I don't remember this player ;-)
Bloodhood

Taters in no way forced me to write this under threat of permenant ban. I actually love taters deep down and only spammed today to show him that!

I believe I should be at the very top of this list. If not on top of nickers, then I should have a spot right beside him.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I believe I should be at the very top of this list. If not on top of nickers, then I should have a spot right beside him.

No.

Btw i dont really like taters :icon_confused: I like HT more, seriously a clean forum is better than a messed up one, altough i do get infractions from time to time...

But i do notice that your learning taters :icon_wink: gl with it, i feel another forumwar coming up soon tough...

DeletedUser

Taters is the best moderator by far, they all should be more like him. He does the job, has a sense of humour and never acts like a tyrant. I am a fan.

DeletedUser

I like where I am.

Right beside teh founder & Frisky, meh bud.

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure nickers dont swing that way better luck next time :lol:

Taters

can you feel the love here?
i can :D
i'll update the list in a minuite, i'm a little busy right now, but i wanted to hit some key things

first, i like hightower, he is a nice person
second, thats his geschlossen picture, i stole it :) (with permission)
third, i will not change the order, as that is too much freedom for you guys, RRRRRR
haha, just kidding, but just like the place you get, it is very time consuming to put everyone where they would want to be, and i'm sorry, but i'm not made of time
fourth, and last, if there is another forumwars, i will gladley join in:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I look forward to defeating you again taters..........
Hightower is a great and nice mod and a nice person.
He is also one messy beast.......

DeletedUser

taters

i wanta join
do i have to say lovey dovey stuff about taters???*sigh* ( just joking)
Taters is the best mod ever and he does a good job and i would really wanna be on his side on the forum wars so can i pretty please be part of the fan club PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU:icon_eek: please

ill put you on me list of wonders in the world if you let me you can be #5

Status
Not open for further replies.