I made a guide! Feedback please :).

DeletedUser

Lmao, Guess xD, I'd get told off if I moaned here as well :p, Cazac'll already make me superglue my tongue to the wall when he sees I've made a PnP return :lol:.

Indeed, Back on topic, I've had several good suggestions, Which I may add into the guide at a later date, and duly credit you for, I thank everyone for your feedback so far, and its an honour to help ya'll :).

DeletedUser

Ok ima try guess then I'll mail you. :D

And your guide will be much appreciated by many, I'll use it too once I come back kick
butt :)

Ondu

Also needs a good renaming script though:
Code:
javascript:var%20text=prompt("Enter New Village Name","");var%20doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;var%20inputs=doc.getElementsByTagName('input');for(i=0;i<inputs.length;i++){if(inputs[i].id.indexOf('edit_input')!=-1){inputs[i].value=text;inputs[i+1].click();}}end();

I use
Code:
javascript:var%20kNo=prompt('Enter%20K%20Number','K');var%20newName=prompt('Enter%20Suffix',':%20This%20Is%20OrDER');var%20allNewName=kNo+newName;if(((kNo!=null)||(newName!=null))&&(allNewName.length>2)){if(kNo==null){kNo='';}if(newName==null){newName='';}var%20confirmChange=confirm('New%20village%20name:%20'+kNo+newName+'\nAre%20you%20sure%20you%20wish%20to%20make%20these%20changes?');if(confirmChange==true){var%20text=kNo+newName;var%20doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;var%20inputs=doc.getElementsByTagName('input');for(i=0;i<inputs.length;i++){if(inputs[i].id.indexOf('edit_input')!=-1){inputs[i].value=text;inputs[i+1].click();}}}}if(allNewName.length<3){alert('New%20name%20too%20small.\nYou%20must%20use%20a%20minimum%20of%20three%20characters.');}

DeletedUser

I use
Code:
javascript:var%20kNo=prompt('Enter%20K%20Number','K');var%20newName=prompt('Enter%20Suffix',':%20This%20Is%20OrDER');var%20allNewName=kNo+newName;if(((kNo!=null)||(newName!=null))&&(allNewName.length>2)){if(kNo==null){kNo='';}if(newName==null){newName='';}var%20confirmChange=confirm('New%20village%20name:%20'+kNo+newName+'\nAre%20you%20sure%20you%20wish%20to%20make%20these%20changes?');if(confirmChange==true){var%20text=kNo+newName;var%20doc=document;if(window.frames.length>0)doc=window.main.document;var%20inputs=doc.getElementsByTagName('input');for(i=0;i<inputs.length;i++){if(inputs[i].id.indexOf('edit_input')!=-1){inputs[i].value=text;inputs[i+1].click();}}}}if(allNewName.length<3){alert('New%20name%20too%20small.\nYou%20must%20use%20a%20minimum%20of%20three%20characters.');}

Is that any better? I don't understand much about scripts, I only know how to use them, and how to edit massrecruiting scripts and stuff like that.

Ondu

Is that any better? I don't understand much about scripts, I only know how to use them, and how to edit massrecruiting scripts and stuff like that.

Dunno, really. It's better for how I have my village names. (With the Kxx: Get OrDERED)

Plus I wrote most of mine myself. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser49166

there are still a bunch of scripts,the report renamer,the one that bb-codes someones villages and numbers them,the fake scrip.And i have one that isn't on the forums,it remembers a set of coordonates,every time you click the script,it inserts the coordonate.To save an other set of coordonates,you use an other script that deletes that set of coordonats to let you save an other,very usefull when you have to attack the same target a few hundred times.

Send me that script please?