I mak Biggg famly!

DeletedUser54582

Yew all join!

We have such big fmly we win ze wrld!!!! YAYZ.

If you want mak dis trib wif me massage me!!!!

Hugz!!

-De Phail Phamily

DeletedUser

Your tribe has no future because you will make a family tribe.

So the way I see most of the experienced players will say no and they will not join. But still I wish you best of luck.

DeletedUser

OoOoh i makez dat trib wift u i lik phamili tribs dey iz kew
we kan win ze wrld and only hav to giv hugies yayz

i jo in plz plz plz omg im so xcited roflcopters!!1!11!!one!@!11!

DeletedUser54582

lollercoster!!!!

I lawlz at teh fulz who tink we failz!

DeletedUser

tehy dot no how kew phamilis r we r like da kewist we nvr phail qwale k we r de best and we kan hav liek 4k pts and only 12 spears and 26 allys we r teh awesome

DeletedUser54582

Speer warrirz??

I need lvl 2 barrock!!! :(

Anyj00. I mayk gud famly and I b teh Duck!

DeletedUser

o o o i tught we wuz de qwalez phamili but we r teh bird phmili. now i haz tu restrtz and make lvl 30 HQ and pink fuzzyz men 4rm lvl 1 barak.

DeletedUser54582

Nozzzz!! white ponyzzzz :D

Dey let j00 c ur nme!!!

V shud be teh Elit 300 monkey devil skeleton spartan dragon godz of war!!!

DeletedUser

Vulcan the Great that will be the biggest mistake you would ever do. Don't join a family tribe. THey are weak. At first I use to think that family tribe's are the best but none of the family tribe has never succeed.

DeletedUser54582

j000 liez!!!! W3 teh FF family hs been N chrged for lng time!

DeletedUser

ahmm.. you'll be making family tribe? i suggest not to make one, most of the family tribes dont work. you might be called point whore

DeletedUser

I agree with ginoobilee25. Famiy tribes never makes success but I wish you best of luck point whore.

DeletedUser

zomg huw culd i 4get deh whit ponzies??? dey iz teh kewest of dem aww dey r leik fast and dey r phunny bcuz dey meak ppl ngry

i tink our trib should b teh 3lit 300 zombiez monkeyz of devil spartan with skeleton dragunz ridden by teh godz of wurrr!11one!!! OMG 1 4M 5000 3XC1T3D!!!one11!!1! we rule r tag culd b {elit}