Contributing Poster
Reaction score
200smkn.png

This Thread is going to be Legen... wait for it ... Did I just
hear you moo ... wait for it... Dairy

2q1aryt.png

Hey Kids, Don't worry we will get to how i met your mother. First let me tell
you a story about your uncle Barney's friends engaged in behavior
that led to some oh so funny shenanigans.

We all used to play this silly game called Tribal wars. Whenever we had a world
startup we literally stopped everything in our lives including bathing, committing
to any kind of social life, and focused all of our efforts into farming. No
not farming for food, we didn't eat during these intense periods of play.
Well except your uncle Nauz, we couldn't get him to stop eating and
thats why he's now BIG uncle Nauz

Now your other Aunt and Uncle played in Uncle Nauz's shadow, ha yes
i know everyone is in his shadow now due to his eating habit. In fact their
whole group followed his lead and tried to be like him. Unfortunately that
led to some unfortunate circumstances for the gang.

We actually got to a point where we just renamed them Nauz 1 and Nauz 2 and so forth

2vspuz9.jpg

Now you know with every story that gets told to you two how something crazy
and ridiculous happens and in the end everyone leans their lesson.
Well You'll have to wait for your dad to get home to tell you the rest of
the story because I'm just here to tell you how I met your mother

It was on the corner. Because she's a pointwhore

35n8tcl.png

Due to many poster's inability to correctly identify with the correct characters in this
not to be taken seriously, literately, or offensively, post, please note that none of you
are the children or the mother.

additional disclaimer

this is in good fun and not to be taken seriously. I personally enjoy startup and the dedication that goes into it as i believe many of you do as well. In no way am i seriously implying that any one of us has given up actual life obligations not of our choice.

Last edited:

LastApparatus

This could have been funny. But then it had the fat joke and the word pointwhore with "point" the same color as the background, and made what I would have found an absolutely hilarious and awesome pnp (yes, even though it used pictures, it would have worked, given the subject matter) an immature and childish attempt at humor.

Better luck next time.
I do, however, encourage you, as well as the rest of the forums, to continue attempting to make decent PnP. This world's forums are boring, and the quality of posts in the forums as a whole (not just this world's) have been breathtakingly disappointing.

Edit: Just to help illustrate what I find wrong with this post, it contains personal insults ("fat" and "no life" jokes) as well as a poor attempt at circumventing the rules ("pointwhore" with "point" the same color as the background) sprinkled in what is an otherwise entertaining post.

If you're going to make a good post relating to politics or propaganda, especially regarding my tribe, please try to do so more tastefully. I seriously enjoyed this attempt, but am saddened that it had to stoop to personal attacks so early in to the post.

Last edited:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This could have been funny. But then it had the fat joke and the word pointwhore with "point" the same color as the background, and made what I would have found an absolutely hilarious and awesome pnp (yes, even though it used pictures, it would have worked, given the subject matter) an immature and childish attempt at humor.

Better luck next time.
I do, however, encourage you, as well as the rest of the forums, to continue attempting to make decent PnP. This world's forums are boring, and the quality of posts in the forums as a whole (not just this world's) have been breathtakingly disappointing.

I can see that you have totally missed the pointwhore of this. Immature and childish humor is often the best though :icon_cool:

There were no life based flames within the post. I am unaware of anyone's eating habits. If you will read more carefully the "storyteller" himself talks about startup including himself and not pointing out anyone individually. Just sit back and enjoy it rather than getting your panties in a wad

Last edited:

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think not!

startup we literally stopped everything in our lives including bathing, committing
to any kind of social life, and focused all of our efforts into farming. No

I highlighted some things for you

Referring to a Nauz in the future as the storytelling takes place in the future provides quite a stretch to start accusing of insulting someone's personal life

LastApparatus

I do believe you're highlighting the wrong parts.
You're referring to a future entity speaking about their past (our current) selves.

to any kind of social life, and focused all of our efforts into farming.
No
Well except your uncle Nauz, we couldn't get him to stop eating and
thats why he's now BIG uncle Nauz

DeletedUser

I can´t see anything would being offensive here really. Actually this is the first post at W66 section that made me laugh. Thanks!

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I do believe you're highlighting the wrong parts.
You're referring to a future entity speaking about their past (our current) selves.

25ovq10.jpg

I cant see anything would being offensive here really. Actually this is the first post at W66 section that made me laugh. Thanks!

Thats what it's here for - not for dissection
Glad you enjoyed

Last edited:

carriestupidhead

I really don't know whether or not it is truly offensive to any one player or particular group, but it certainly seems to be building up to a point that was never actually reached.

I was very entertained until left high and dry for an endgame punch-line. What a waste. :(

DeletedUser13939

...the quality of PnPs has really dropped during my hiatus, hasn't it? .-.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I really don't know whether or not it is truly offensive to any one player or particular group, but it certainly seems to be building up to a point that was never actually reached.

I was very entertained until left high and dry for an endgame punch-line. What a waste. :(

Sorry that you didn't get everything you wanted out of it. Kind of reminds me of a show that often leaves you high and dry until the next installment...

...the quality of PnPs has really dropped during my hiatus, hasn't it? .-.

no

DeletedUser

Well You'll have to wait for your dad to get home to tell you the rest of
the story because I'm just here to tell you how I met your mother

I'm just wondering how many dad's these kids have?

DeletedUser13939

You sure? I'm used to seeing witty remarks, and in the cases of War declarations, lots of conversations that hurt the image of the second party. All I see here are Googled images and fat jokes. Which, as a Dwarf, I take offense too. It's muscle! >.<

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You sure? I'm used to seeing witty remarks, and in the cases of War declarations, lots of conversations that hurt the image of the second party. All I see here are Googled images and fat jokes. Which, as a Dwarf, I take offense too. It's muscle! >.<

To answer your first question, yes I'm sure

Secondly
Your first assumption that this was a war declaration hit short of the mark, but being a dwarf I guess your used to that.(witty joke inserted) We all know that when you make an assumption you make an ass out of you and umption. If all you saw was googled images, then we have an even larger Nauz 1 and Nauz 2 problem then I could have ever imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.