I[n]Bz

• Thread starter WaNNa Be sPeeD PlAyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well everyone i just wanted to warn you Tribe: I[n]Bz

IS rubish lead by the worst leader who in w51 spied for another tribe called apathy (HE WAS FOUNDER OF HIS TRIBE AND SPIED!)

and that is a sign of pure poor leadership

and i would like to warn everyone in the tribe and they should leave because when a war comes by he will spy for the oposition even if he leads the tribe and take a shortcut to winning

DeletedUser

Because this means nothing at all when people can just make accounts with different names.

DeletedUser83995

You know your a really bad pnp poster just thought id point that out :p

I played world 51 also, and the leader and founder of Apathy was Holly and he didnt spy on his own tribe..

So you should get your facts correct :)

DeletedUser

Actually he stated this guy spied for the leader of Apathy, not that he was the leader. Not that I'm defending him, just saying.

DeletedUser

No u noob

apathy got a there oposition leader (so us step) to spy in his own tribe when he was leader

and guess wat i told axte the cords of there op and backstabbed apathy

DeletedUser83995

Cool story bro...

Wanna cookie?

Thanks seto for clearing that up must of misunderstood.

DeletedUser

Well everyone i just wanted to warn you Tribe: I[n]Bz

IS rubish lead by the worst leader who in w51 spied for another tribe called apathy (HE WAS FOUNDER OF HIS TRIBE AND SPIED!)

and that is a sign of pure poor leadership

and i would like to warn everyone in the tribe and they should leave because when a war comes by he will spy for the oposition even if he leads the tribe and take a shortcut to winning

And what I need doing I come from to W51 from tribe Axte . :D

DeletedUser83995

Wow i think you need to wake up and smell grandma's cookies...

This is a game mate :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

FAIL.

go play speed worlds, that way players will have less time to get sick of you.

DeletedUser

I couldn't care less what he did, I'm just curious as to why you're so butt hurt about what he did.

DeletedUser

Yeah I made this account 2 days before this world opened, hence proving my point that posting about something someone did on another world means nothing since they can just make a different account name.

DeletedUser90465

lol General Peanut. I never spied, your just mad cuz i rimmed you in w51 LOL!!!!!!!!