I Need A Favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So I was wondering if you all would ban together for a common cause and all of you launch an attack on royalknight94? His coordinates are 782|795 and I want him wiped off the map. If he resurfaces wipe him off again just for the fun of it. I want him to learn not to mess with me because I have great friends. If you all do this favor I will support you in any way I can as much as I can I would offer a cash prize for this favor but I am broke so all I can offer is I will repay the favor by helping you all any way I can and I do mean any way I can help you on this game. Thanks again guys for all your help please post your attack reports in this thread so I can watch him go down please post when you launch attack, your report of when your troops arrive to his village, and the report for when your troops arrive back at your village detailing what they brought back and his morale. Again thanks for all of your cooperation and if any of you need help with anything just message me my ingame name is mr.sniper. Thanks guys and may God bless you all.

DeletedUser

Where the mods at? Sheesh...
Do you really need to post same sh*t 3 times?

DeletedUser

ninthed.

yes its all spammy like;
spam_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.