i need a tribe to join

DeletedUser

And your in SPAM-E

PS Im a better spammer than you atleast thats what danmanu has on his profile :)

*Gulp* didn't know what else to say. Sorry Forbes! :icon_cry:

Guys stop badgering slaughterer... he's a good guy... and hanging in there strong!

DeletedUser

And your in SPAM-E

PS Im a better spammer than you atleast thats what danmanu has on his profile :)

and since when has dan had good taste?

and if i remember rightly :p (and dont get me wrong, i luv teh magi) but...since when has SPAM-E let clamju in??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Clamju is in MAGI?
But everyone knowes Im better in spam! Im ranked 2 in posting on the Beta Forum :)

DeletedUser

Guys stop badgering slaughterer... he's a good guy... and hanging in there strong!

thanks pal :) but i want them to send me everything they can i have still 33 villages. i challenge this noob tribe to do the best they can with me :ppp

yeil

thanks pal :) but i want them to send me everything they can i have still 33 villages. i challenge this noob tribe to do the best they can with me :ppp

Lol why waste my time going to k20 when !?! are to the south? You are bragging about still being here when we arnt targeting you, i dont even know what player is attacking you lol. And reborn didnt send out attacks at OOPS! or support us so that is just Bs.

DeletedUser

i will pretend i understand

'i understand *nods*'

and clamju...you invite got ripped up :]

DeletedUser

its ongoing! XD see marc, if youd said 'ongoing beta world'...i would have realized quicker :D

DeletedUser

i was able to login XD

but when the world window pops up, it came up with undefined