i need a tribe

DeletedUser

on cont 14, who accepts new players (10 days old but knows what to do) and is near cord position X200Y762. i know i'm EXTREMELY new :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Not really trying to bring you down but you joined suppppppper late you should try w57 that just started. :)

DeletedUser

Lol . it is super late bro, we started almost 1 year now XD

DeletedUser104171

Me too

I need to join a tribe:icon_idea::icon_surprised::icon_cry::icon_rolleyes::icon_biggrin::icon_neutral::icon_wink::icon_evil:

DeletedUser104171

seriously there is only 1 member in my tribe [TNTT] and i want to join a popular tribe

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
seriously there is only 1 member in my tribe [TNTT] and i want to join a popular tribe

I'm homcgra1 - Bush.

As a bit of genuine advise, this world is a bit too developed for you to stand much of a chance. You would be best advised to consider joining W60 or W61, as those are still underdeveloped enough for it to be relatively easy to give catching up to the top 100 a good go.

W52 is a little too late in the day - there are only 3 tribes left that are of decent size, and most aren't looking to recruit at this point or in the near future, I suspect.

DeletedUser

Also, if no one answers you in the 7 minute and 2 minute gaps you left between your triple-post, don't be alarmed. There isn't always someone on waiting to post a reply. Even if googly appears to have no life.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also, if no one answers you in the 7 minute and 2 minute gaps you left between your triple-post, don't be alarmed. There isn't always someone on waiting to post a reply. Even if googly appears to have no life.

Get used to it - we're married in under a year :icon_twisted: