i need a world 28 tribe that is better than unreal army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sparky would u mind inviting cody cody???so tat u guys will finally have a full 40-player tribe instead of the current mere 39??:lol::lol:

tat will be just 1 more person for us to remove from w28 completely :)

DeletedUser

FARM-U/*300*/WWY/TYPO will probably accept you. :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser62440

We'll accept you as we need to get back up to 39 lol

DeletedUser62440

Lol, ok. Is that a threat? I'm confused as not sure what you're saying lol

aussieeagle

yep because you allready listed Sp@rky :lol::lol::lol::lol:

so now we have to list the new guy :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::snob::snob::snob::snob::snob:

DeletedUser62440

Ok lol. I'll get him invited to some random tribe. Seriously I will

aussieeagle

Ok lol. I'll get him invited to some random tribe. Seriously I will

nooooooooooo invite him to your tribe please,i allready put him on the claims list,thats not fair if you dont invite him now :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser62440

It has been brought to my attention that cody cody is looking for a tribe. I ask nicely that you invite him as he is a good player but if you don't, you HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Sp@rky13

Let's see what happens

@cody cody: Please tell me if a tribe contacts you

DeletedUser

It has been brought to my attention that cody cody is looking for a tribe. I ask nicely that you invite him as he is a good player but if you don't, you HAVE BEEN WARNED

lol what could you do, your on the way to the rim anyways so you can start a new tribe there and invite him:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser62440

Ok so i tried to get him invited to Melons

These are the replies I got:

i am talking it over with my tribe at the moment. but i must ask why would you threaten a tribe to take in a player. is he not worthy of you is that it. either way if we do decide to accept him i hope you and i can have better relations than warnings and such.

and then from a different player:

thank you for the kind offor of us taking in cody cody.

How ever we only take players that know how to play the game and after several times of myself trying to instruct him on how to play he still has not learnt the basics of what troops is used for what sends out poor attacks with only a few axe in them and uses spear to fight with. He tries to rally all over the place and trys to fight a whole pile of people with no aim in mind to only fight. How ever that would be good if he knew what he was doing but he clearly is not teachable and will not learn. I have had my own son in here and he is the same. So If i wont invite my own son to our tribe what makes you think that i will invite cody. This is how we play we will only accept good players we are aligned with PWO KK KK2 and rage and yota and you send a threateneing letter like this. to my other half.

So i ask again if I will not take my own son into our tribe why should I take a liability like cody. If he has some attachment to you may I strongly suggest that you get him to noble a barbarian near you and he joins your tribe as he will not last in these K's

Thank you,.

and then this from marcos polo:

dont be an idiot.. donkey!!!
PnP slate u, ur loosing to PWO, go noble more barbs!! oh, and choose a name for urself. stop changing it. by the way, its not marcus polo but another player who i wont disclose.
dont threaten. PWO will hurt u

I take it that this tribe has very weird alliances. I mean they're allied to PWO KK KK2 and rage and yota. I mean rage is dead practically. PWO probably isn't really allied to them and kk, I don't know about

DeletedUser

and then from a different player:

Quote:
thank you for the kind offor of us taking in cody cody.

How ever we only take players that know how to play the game and after several times of myself trying to instruct him on how to play he still has not learnt the basics of what troops is used for what sends out poor attacks with only a few axe in them and uses spear to fight with. He tries to rally all over the place and trys to fight a whole pile of people with no aim in mind to only fight. How ever that would be good if he knew what he was doing but he clearly is not teachable and will not learn. I have had my own son in here and he is the same. So If i wont invite my own son to our tribe what makes you think that i will invite cody. This is how we play we will only accept good players we are aligned with PWO KK KK2 and rage and yota and you send a threateneing letter like this. to my other half.

So i ask again if I will not take my own son into our tribe why should I take a liability like cody. If he has some attachment to you may I strongly suggest that you get him to noble a barbarian near you and he joins your tribe as he will not last in these K's

Thank you,.

who was that from?

Status
Not open for further replies.