i need a world 28 tribe that is better than unreal army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

@sparky: Hehe, like how marcus polo threatens you with "dont threaten. PWO will hurt u"... suppose hes right, PWO will hurt you (FARM-U), but its not because of his little "tribe".

This is how we play we will only accept good players we are aligned with PWO KK KK2 and rage and yota and you send a threateneing letter like this. to my other half.
PWO have no affiliations with this puny attempt at being a tribe, nor will we in the future. Being aligned to PWO, KK F. and RAGE! F. at once is also rather difficult, seeing as both KK F. and PWO are skirmishing with RAGE! F.
I take it that this tribe has very weird alliances. I mean they're allied to PWO KK KK2 and rage and yota. I mean rage is dead practically. PWO probably isn't really allied to them and kk, I don't know about
KK aren't that stupid... RAGE! might be, but KK are more then capable to fight RAGE! without having to ask a rank 50---> tribes for aid.

DeletedUser

Ok, this is one big misunderstanding.

First of all Cody Cody you are one of the worst players I have seen in this world. You send defensive attacks. Maybe you should try work harder.

Gammlen, you need to get all the facts before commenting please. Yes Melons used PWO name as a mistake, a misinterpretation if you will. Melons is closely connected to many players not tribes and we by no means use them as protection. If anything we protect other players as we have saved several players already. In any normal circumstance we would have taken in Cody Cody and teach him like we have done some small players but the fact that Sparky tried to threaten us to get us to accept is absolutely ridicilous. A simple nice mail from Cody Cody would have done the trick. That was before he tried to start a war with [KK] and many other tribes as such. He is a lost cause now and mere red dot like many other players.

Marcus Polo is infact a player from PWO, I will not disclose the name as it isn't my business so therefore it was a PWO player.

As you can see this a big misunderstanding and will continue to get out of proportion if everyone keeps adding there two cents in. This is better off left alone now.

DeletedUser62440

Lol, it was a joke dude. They wanted me to invite him to my tribe and I didn't want that as he could be a spy at the very least so I foiund a tribe near him (melons) and sent a random message lol

DeletedUser

now i am getting about 100 attacks from like 20 different people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Ok, this is one big misunderstanding.

First of all Cody Cody you are one of the worst players I have seen in this world. You send defensive attacks. Maybe you should try work harder.

Gammlen, you need to get all the facts before commenting please. Yes Melons used PWO name as a mistake, a misinterpretation if you will. Melons is closely connected to many players not tribes and we by no means use them as protection. If anything we protect other players as we have saved several players already. In any normal circumstance we would have taken in Cody Cody and teach him like we have done some small players but the fact that Sparky tried to threaten us to get us to accept is absolutely ridicilous. A simple nice mail from Cody Cody would have done the trick. That was before he tried to start a war with [KK] and many other tribes as such. He is a lost cause now and mere red dot like many other players.

Marcus Polo is infact a player from PWO, I will not disclose the name as it isn't my business so therefore it was a PWO player.

As you can see this a big misunderstanding and will continue to get out of proportion if everyone keeps adding there two cents in. This is better off left alone now.

sorry about the double post but, i can be wrong but i think that calling me the worst player in the game is against the rules

i doubt they are fakes because you probably dont know most of the people sending me attacks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe you would be wrong. It is entirely within the context of the game.

DeletedUser

i shouldn't have posted anywhere on this stupid forum, give me a break i am only eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Well you did and now you hide behind your age as you know your troops won't save you ;)
The very little amount you have. You can have a break on the rim :D

DeletedUser

what rim!! all villages are being attacked and this is the worst time possible becasuse most of my troops are out attacking the best barbarian i have ever seen!!

DeletedUser

yeah it is wide open no one is near it at all

editing:

you lied these are triple nukes!!!!!!!

and i just got hit by one!!!

but they left out the catupults for some reason..........

DeletedUser

Well I dunno, we will see when my nobles, I mean fake attacks hit

DeletedUser

Nope, I am going for him because he has tried to plot my old tribes downfall, tried to get me banned and constantly asked me for help.

DeletedUser

Nope, I am going for him because he has tried to plot my old tribes downfall, tried to get me banned and constantly asked me for help.

lies!! i had nothing against you i just hated how [KK] attacked me every time i farmed a barbarian village and i didnt report you!

DeletedUser

ill do anything if someone saves me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.