I need assistance

• Thread starter DeletedUser106318
  • Start date

DeletedUser106318

Greetings all.

I just want to ask if someone would be kind and help me through Tribal Wars, like what to upgrade and when to start training troops etc. I will really appreciate it a lot.

I'm very active and I'm willing to learn and do my best. :)

Kind regards
~Beh3m0th

Annoyingdevil

I'm not playing TW at the moment, but if nobody offers to help you out then I'll set up an account and guide you through your account.

People will offer though, and they'll likely be more experienced than me. So you'll be just fine, mate.

DeletedUser106318

Thank you, mate.

I really need this help because most of the time I just turn into a farm and that's not cool. I really want to noble a village one day but I really don't know what to focus on in the start-up and in the long run.

Anyways, thank you. :)

Annoyingdevil

Not to worry, everyone has been in your shoes before. Should probably buy some new shoes. [/obviouspoorjoke]

I'll create an account and help you till someone else comes along, at least. I'll mail you in-game.

DeletedUser106318

Lol, I really need to buy some new shoes!

Which world will you be mailing me?

Annoyingdevil

Lol, I really need to buy some new shoes!

Which world will you be mailing me?

Oh sorry, I mailed you on 63. Are you playing a different world with more effort? If so then I'll mail you on that world, whatever's most convenient.

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is a secret to playing this game these days.... get a co-player so you can be active 24 hours a day. A few co-players are even better because two can even leave to many gaps in hours spent. This is a 24 hour a day game since there are sooooo many co-played accounts out there. Yes it is legal you can have as many owners of one profile as you like. And if your not co-owned.... then that should scare you.

DeletedUser

beh3m0th, as these guys hve said, stay incredibly active and you will make up for lacking a bit of knowledge. A bit of advice i would give though, focus your trops bulding on either offense or defense, dont mix. tis is pretty base line advie, but if you are as new as you say then i is gospel.