I need help with my tribe

DeletedUser60276

Okay, so my tribe has a problem. Most don't reply to mail. They don't talk in the forums. They don't help eachother out. And they just down right don't listen to me.
Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I should resolve this problem.(And don't say anything about disbanding, because I won't).
Thanks

DeletedUser60276

That is a lot. Plus everybody is active and growing :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Give them a war... They will soon figure out how to post when they need support :)

DeletedUser60276

Okay:
1. They are active, read my mail, but won't reply. And god only knows what they do with the forums
2. I have started a tiny war. Something we will win, but it will be just hard enough that I can weed out the weak ones :D

Although, they still aren't talking yet.

DeletedUser

Ask them if they speak English, if they reply in some foreign language, report them like a giant douche, just to make an example.

DeletedUser60276

haha, that's funny. I have actually send people individuial messages with their names as the subject. And they still read and dont reply, or just down right not read it.

DeletedUser60276

It's too late for that. Anybody else is either noobish or belongs to a tribe already

DeletedUser

I would consider making serious threats. Sometimes you need to scare people into posting.

Do a few things:
1. Send around a CM threatening to kick anyone who does not post in a roll call thread in the forums and/or reply to your mail. (Your response will be to kick between 5 and 10 players - preferably smaller players, they give impact while not costing the tribe much).
2. Scare people into participating. Threaten people with ennoblement like inactives if they don't participate.

As a last measure, threaten to leave your tribe, join another and disband the tribe in its entirety and make some top priority noble targets in your new tribe (bring the active members with you). I know you said not to mention this, but sometimes its beyond the point of no return.

I once led a tribe, and because I was carrying so much of the 'weight' and the driving force behind warring efforts, I decided to arrange a merger with a long time ally. We only had ~40 members, while they had the main and academy tribe of about 150 members total. Quite a few members were inactive as well.

Sometimes you have to let go and move on. You can try and kick, though you may end up with a tribe of 1.

DeletedUser77516

LOL! Flare I told you to kick, nuke, and noble. those three steps always work

DeletedUser60276

nah, maybe ill just kick, nuke and noble. (no helping any of them. they deserve what they get)

Lafr0062

post_new.gif
#17 Today, 12:17 Top Disband the tribe. Works all the time.
Don't listen to tiaco, he disbands tribes all the time and merges them after 2 weeks of war, while he gets his butt handed to him afterwards he than deletes his account (after he gets caught cheating and a bann is lifted) than tribes for some reason hand him bigger accounts to play...Its a trend that the losers in w28 play because eventually they think they can get revenge after merging 1000's of times...which in the end might work but due to inactivity and not skill...So in conclusion do not disband your tribe.

(disclaimer: Loser (not looser means 2 different things cookie) is in the context of losing player/tribe and not actually losers which has a different meaning of geek/no friends/lives in basement of mothers house/40 year old virgin types (its a movie)).