I need Help

DeletedUser

Thats what happens when they are fake...

Check the hangout. They should have a working fake script and generator...

DeletedUser

Ok I have played this game for years an have paid a lot of money. I am sure I would be able to get some kind of help with this matter:(

DeletedUser

well its obviously not a problem with the TW servers, because the same scripts are working for others....My suggestion....Reformat your PC :D

DeletedUser93681

Ok I have played this game for years an have paid a lot of money. I am sure I would be able to get some kind of help with this matter:(

wow i just assumed you had this resolved by now. Di add me to skype. dbrooksy84 and we will see if my w50 script works for you

DeletedUser

sorry to hear di ... many scripts break down with updates .. which there were a few recently.

some script makers no longer care to make scripts so the pool that you can choose from is always limited, and those that do continue to make are bogged down with the endless amount of script requests that it takes time for them to update everything. If you haven't found one by now then reach out to me and I'll see if I can track one down for you.

Lord knows it took me a week to get a working script for 19 for it to only break down a week later and forced me to search for another. Its frustrating, yes, but the updates to the game outweigh the misery for script searching in my opinion. Anywho ... if you still need assistance I'll see what I can do if you shoot me a message.