I need some help.

DeletedUser122388

So i have been playing tribal wars for quite some time, i would say i am pretty decent player.

So i have been playing international world, and its quite fun, big world, big wars, which also mean big accounts, i currently have 200 villages and i have the feeling that the real game just began on that world. But i have never played that big worlds, i always play like till 150-200 villages and then the world usually end or i just got bored and stopped playing. So now its gona be first time to play on big account. So what i would be really thankfull if some players that have a lot of experience with playing bigger accounts with scripts explain it to me, which is gonna make playing easier for me. For instance i remember old coordinate picker script, when u clicked on the player profile then run the script and it showed out all his villages coordinates per continent. Or when planing an action i have never used mass assault planner... etc.. I will go through scripts forums and check them out.

If someone is willing to help me add me on discord: masterx#1771

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like you just need a good co-player, try and join a big premade tribe and I'm sure you'll find one and they can then show you the joys of having 500+ villages!

You can usually find out how to join premades as they may post on the externals or simply mail the duke to try and join ingame, if they're nice they may let you in to coplay someone where you can learn what you desire.

Upvote 0