i need time

• Thread starter DeletedUser89005
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Mamas doing ok... But like everything it'll take time... And its time you'll never get back so it's the reason why bert and myself will no longer be playing... Jv can confirm this...

All we had asked for was some time but some of you went to town ... But to the ones who stuck by their words thank you

Come on over to my place hey Bert were having a party.For your mum now shes ok,which i am glad to hear.Best wishes.

DeletedUser79621

Glad to hear she is doing better... I wish her and you guys the best of luck in life =]

Sad to hear you are both leaving but I am glad to have had the privilege of speaking to you both.

DeletedUser

you not the be all and end all berty boy

you held your own for a good while in the externals,but alas you fail in game,even if it is a family or personal level

but it means nadda to us,we are and will destroy you and your friends,it is just the order of things

i will go back to my south war,which i am enjoying,and know it is gonna be a long winded war,shame you fell away on that,we are here family,health and other issues aside

i think i speak for a few of us,you are a knob head,but could banter with the best of them and these topics will miss your deluded,twisted,and at times seriuosly funny take on things,in game you might not,as i am not,be the best,but you found your angle here,and not maybe spoke for grind,but give a bit of shit back

this is your talent on this game,and for whatever we as TLA say,you will be missed for that,but now we eat your vills,you can prove us wrong if you like,but you really are not that good in game as you are in the externals

i wish you all the best,and maybe you might come back

lords of the emos

Sorry I didn't post earlier, I had the mods place a ban on my account to help me revise :lol:

Hope things are looking up for your mother. I really do hope she gets well soon. :)

I hope you don't decide to quit completely, I enjoyed arguing with you on the forums and I kinda wanna keep on doing it. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser89005

thank you to all who replied positively, and thanks to those who gave me that time (not all did) but in a nutshell my mama has faired well with this and therefor this thread can now be closed and deleted if wished..

DeletedUser

Hows life in England Bert i hear you moved there recently?