I Need Your Help!

DeletedUser

lets keep this to discussing the blog.

(offtopic posts deleted)

DeletedUser

Great blog man....can't wait to read PUNCH's view of things.

DeletedUser

Nice Blog. Opinions are slightly tilted in the favor of enemies of Punch! but a good reading none the less.
Hope in the next one our side of story shall come out as well.

DeletedUser98855

Nice Blog. Opinions are slightly tilted in the favor of enemies of Punch! but a good reading none the less.
Hope in the next one our side of story shall come out as well.

Perhaps that's because he feels we (read: do) have a slight advantage? They are OPINIONS after all, and you and your neighbors' strategy in winning the east isn't exactly working out.

Having said that, I too look forward to hearing more from PUNCH! in the next issue :).

Also: being the least egotistical, most awesome, least biased member of the best tribe in the game, I think I should be interviewed.

Great blog ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its that time once again, I'm looking for those players that were going to put together pieces for issue 2 to get in touch with me or I'll get in touch with you this coming weekend. Time to put together the second and final of my W54 issues for the time being :)

DeletedUser

Its that time once again, I'm looking for those players that were going to put together pieces for issue 2 to get in touch with me or I'll get in touch with you this coming weekend. Time to put together the second and final of my W54 issues for the time being :)

emoticon-00123-party.gif

cant wait for it :)

sathom

Does not seem like it. :( Wish we could get a blog thats steady.

DeletedUser

This guy always takes weeks/months to do one blog, had him in 56, did same shit there, do a blog and then not do shit after :/

DeletedUser

I've been waiting to see where the blog changes go, the whole setup is being "renovated" so to speak and the logistics are being worked out. Good to know certain TW players just complain, great to know we volunteer for something worthwhile :icon_rolleyes:

I should have a better idea whats going on this weekend when I have time off from work. Would be a lot easier if the players I had talked to were to get me the projects they were going to work on, but haven't had much luck with that. For those of you who actually enjoy reading a blog you otherwise wouldn't have, look for something anytime in the next 2 weeks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Awright!! hey you promised an Interview with Punch!! Nooby leadership...Can't wait to hear that.. ;)

Thanks Man!

DeletedUser98855

Sounds like PUNCH! wasn't content with dropping the ball on the war, and dropped the ball on your blog too.

Funny then that it's none other than PUNCH! that is bitching and moaning about you not getting a blog out there ;) The first one was great work, thanks a ton for your time - I'm looking forward to the second issue!

sathom

Sounds like PUNCH! wasn't content with dropping the ball on the war, and dropped the ball on your blog too.

Funny then that it's none other than PUNCH! that is bitching and moaning about you not getting a blog out there ;) The first one was great work, thanks a ton for your time - I'm looking forward to the second issue!

Kiss some more ass :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Kiss some more ass :icon_rolleyes:

Alright....

Get a 2nd Chair for Zach....

Bitter party of Two....

Bitter Party of two, please.

He doesn't even have to pay you to be his friend... How Cute!

sathom

Alright....

Get a 2nd Chair for Zach....

Bitter party of Two....

Bitter Party of two, please.

He doesn't even have to pay you to be his friend... How Cute!

Talk about cute, did you come up with that all by your self?