I Need Your Help!

DeletedUser

Just mail a leader if you want a view from punchs side, it's not that hard to send a mail…

I have, getting more waiting and no real view from those i've talked to so having to change the whole setup of the blog issue.

DeletedUser98855

Going to have to just release a blog without a Punch! view, too much waiting for nothing.

Ahah, this is adorable. Apparently literacy is a problem among the PUNCH! ranks. Makes me feel better about what we're doing to you guys in the war. We're not "destroying" a native population, we're bringing culture to uncivilized brutes!

DeletedUser

Ahah, this is adorable. Apparently literacy is a problem among the PUNCH! ranks. Makes me feel better about what we're doing to you guys in the war. We're not "destroying" a native population, we're bringing culture to uncivilized brutes!

I was gonna interview for the blog, but I had a lady friend I decided to spend the time with instead. :icon_wink:

It happens! :lol:

DeletedUser99795

c'mon aaron.
dont make me tell googly your slacking :icon_wink:

pudge.d.butcher

reza, why do you even bother ? you don't play this world. you are just a troll .

DeletedUser

ha ha ha...that cracked me up....:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

At this point, Id rather just see the blog without Punches perspective. I dont think thats ever going to happen and I dont want AoL to disappear lol so a blog without punch is better than no blog at all.

DeletedUser

Well, seeing how upset it makes all of you has just inspired me to drag my feet further!

EDIT/// Why not just interview Newbie Bob's ghost?

DeletedUser

At this point, Id rather just see the blog without Punches perspective. I dont think thats ever going to happen and I dont want AoL to disappear lol so a blog without punch is better than no blog at all.

If it was bobby giving the interview than the one without the PUNCH! POV is preferable, he has nothing to say that is worth going in a blog.

DeletedUser

Punch has 92 players surely you can find someone to interview, rather than make generalized comments about the whole tribe based on your interactions with a mere handful.

my suggestion: try one of the former Act1 players since there has been "talk" about the merger

DeletedUser

my post was mainly cause of:

Going to have to just release a blog without a Punch! view, too much waiting for nothing.

this seemed rather biased so i suggested interviewing other players if leaders too busy

Punch generally works as a tight group, most of us are knowledgeable enough to make informed remarks concerning the blog. but if you still in doubt try players that have been in the tribe longer than two months (at the very least).

better yet interview me

DeletedUser

I think BMF would give the best perspective ever known to man