I Need Your Help!

DeletedUser37628

I'd enjoy a blog including bits from bmf's perspective, no lie :)

DeletedUser

WAT ABOUT ME!!!! IM NOT BIASED, well actually i hope |RAW| wins but still, I WANNA BE INTERVIEWED so i can share the "lovely" :icon_wink: chats that i got from some of the former Act1 members when I inquired about how Punch! lost 2 continetns, it includes a lot of profanity from their side so be warned :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i think perhaps more active players could be found?.. although from what i've seen zach has been much more active in the past month or two... i really dont care, i just like reading everyone's different opinions/analysis. but it would be nice to have a PUNCH voice if possible.

if all your waiting for is punch, maybe post without us and then have the next issue of the blog be our rebuttal?

DeletedUser62954

WAT ABOUT ME!!!! IM NOT BIASED, well actually i hope |RAW| wins but still, I WANNA BE INTERVIEWED so i can share the "lovely" :icon_wink: chats that i got from some of the former Act1 members when I inquired about how Punch! lost 2 continetns, it includes a lot of profanity from their side so be warned :icon_neutral:

go get your own name noob.

DeletedUser

Yup paha, jacking the forum account then emailed me with the name aakash, do you like impersonating people?

DeletedUser98855

Even I'll admit this has gotten a little ridiculous at this point...

I know it's a volunteer effort and all, but if you can't do the job right (or rather, if you're going to do it this insanely badly), don't do it at all.

DeletedUser99795

AoL is busy, ive barely even seen him online recently.

you wanna blog why dont you do it yourself!

DeletedUser

Punch should be worried less about the blog and more about what actually is happening in the world right now...

>.<