I needz a Co-player

DeletedUser

Yeah u heard it right I need a co-player. Anybody who wanna have some fune and shares the love for ODA like me can join me!:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I must say, I never thought I'd see Hostile with a need to have a recruit thread in the world forum. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah u heard it right I need a co-player. Anybody who wanna have some fune and shares the love for ODA like me can join me!:icon_smile:

what happened to smaff?

but i might know a guy... a few ex SSDD mems that quit cause we recruited the turks and lost any respect for DE-FI/because they got pretty busy with rl (ie victor-san or hootie2) lol

ill ask them... you should have asked me first man

DeletedUser

Sorry didnt knew u ran a placement agency.

@ hunt: yeah same here. I too never thought it would happen.

DeletedUser

You ditching smaff o_O....jealous im using him on another world :p

DeletedUser

So its because of you smaff ditched me. Now I iz jealous. I will kill ya nub!

DeletedUser

Smaff ditched no-one! <3

you say that like you have never ditched anyone before smaff... so help me god if you have quit so that you can spend more time annoying me on another world.... you will pay <3

good luck acid. you should have dumped smaff long ago. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you say that like you have never ditched anyone before smaff... so help me god if you have quit so that you can spend more time annoying me on another world.... you will pay <3

good luck acid. you should have dumped smaff long ago. :icon_wink:

Do you need a warm smaff huggle? <3 I have plenty to give! Go see a doctor if your not feeling well! Otherwise I prescribe you half an hour in my cyber bed