i new something was fish!

mattcurr

I new it when I saw the 3k farmed in day.

Now I have the proof. The closest village is 18 minutes. There are 60 minutes in an hour 24 hours in a day. or 1440 minutes in a day. So 1440/18=80 ..... The theoretical most amount of farm runs you can send in one day is 80. YOu think accident that its exactly 100? Think about it... Think about it. Could he be more obvious at the least the other guy picked 94 when he hackeded

So how then can you explain this. They must have hackeded the systems

78RtPkb9TXqqY1xkFzP6JA.png

mattcurr

Please tell me this is a joke?
Unfortunately it's not they hackeded tw. No wonder everyone good stopped playing, everyone is hackeded the sysstem and give themselves stats and resources

DeletedUser120966

I meant please tell me your post is a joke.

Did you ever consider the idea that not all troops have to be sent in one attack? I'm really struggling to believe you're being serious here... hopefully you're just trying to wake up the forums with some awful posts that beg reponses. If so, congrats.

mattcurr

I meant please tell me your post is a joke.
i included the math, thats how us old players used to do it, we would do the math for everything you people who joined in 2017 wouldnt understand math obviously. The only way he farm 100 villages in day 1 is because he hackeded tw

DeletedUser120966

I started the game 8 years ago, had a break for a few years but didn't come back stupid. Do your maths again and consider the fact you could send your troops in smaller groups...

Good luck mate, this is too frustrating to me. Again, I hope it's all a joke! :D

mattcurr

I started the game 8 years ago, had a break for a few years but didn't come back stupid. Do your maths again and consider the fact you could send your troops in smaller groups...

Good luck mate, this is too frustrating to me. Again, I hope it's all a joke! :D
You think we're all dumb? It says right when you joined under your name..... Wow.... Ur really trying to pull that wow... Troops die that way the game even baby told you that now we new back in the day now you need warning dont send small attack baby.

DeletedUser120966

You think we're all dumb? It says right when you joined under your name..... Wow.... Ur really trying to pull that wow... Troops die that way the game even baby told you that now we new back in the day now you need warning dont send small attack baby.

I think I translated your post correctly from, what was it you were, "old"? Didn't know I couldn't speak old. You learn something new everyday.

Here's a couple things for you to learn today:

- People don't always play on the same account, especially after a break of a few years.
- Date joined on the forum means nothing, you join the forum separately to the game.
- Let's say mr 100 farming trips in a day had 40 spears. Lets say he sent them in groups of 20. 50 trips per day (less than your 80 max) multiplied by 2 is 100.

Let me know if I've confused you, I've got all day :)

mattcurr

I think I translated your post correctly from, what was it you were, "old"? Didn't know I couldn't speak old. You learn something new everyday.

Here's a couple things for you to learn today:

- People don't always play on the same account, especially after a break of a few years.
- Date joined on the forum means nothing, you join the forum separately to the game.
- Let's say mr 100 farming trips in a day had 40 spears. Lets say he sent them in groups of 20. 50 trips per day (less than your 80 max) multiplied by 2 is 100.

Let me know if I've confused you, I've got all day :)

No one has 40 spears and big points. Point whores cant build troops they spend all on building

DeletedUser120966

thank god you said it, that jord guy trying to say he join 8 years ago, trick me into killing my army. How dumb he think we are

After that, I'm actually now certain that you're joking with all this. You could do better, but at least you're not dumb I guess.

DeletedUser120117

you reach the 40 spears before the point where you have to choose between troops and points

mattcurr

After that, I'm actually now certain that you're joking with all this. You could do better, but at least you're not dumb I guess.
Im not joking inno needs to look into this they were hackeded I wrote a ticket to complain, Im sure you'll see when they all get banned who laugh then who laugh then

DeletedUser120966

Please, show me their response :D
I hope I'm not "hackeded"

DeletedUser120966

*sigh*
I am in the world. I prefer my forum identity to be different

InfectedSoul

Mattcurr I think you need to understand Micro-Farming. It's when you use smaller amounts of troops (Say 2 Spears/2 Swords) per attack and attack the same village multiple times per hour gaining smaller amounts of resources but plundering more frequent. I'm not going to light up on you calling you stupid, saying your thick or whatever.. I will gladly help you with this matter in game in you mail me and explain how this is done, so that you in the near future can benefit.

Other than that, best of luck mate!

- IS