I offer myself as Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello,

I want to offer myself as Co.It does not matter to me on which world that is the reason i posted this message on different worlds. I come from the dutch server and i want to make it on another world. I am 17 years old and i am online till 2 hours in the night. I can play every day with exaption of wednesday evening and on saturday during the day. I can timen, backtimen, dodgen, faken. planning attacks and everything what is necessary to play the game.

My accounts on the dutch server:

http://nl1.tribalwars.nl/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=4269
Rank 59 from the 1.162 players
Reports opponents 14.189.168 (83.)

http://nl3.tribalwars.nl/guest.php?screen=info_player&id=78828
Rank 123 from the 1.576 players
Reports opponents 17.878.915 (76.)

Yellow.

DeletedUser

I wouldn t minde a coplayer. but only someone i trust. and your totaly new here.

DeletedUser

I wouldn t minde a coplayer. but only someone i trust. and your totaly new here.

i would coplay you valpo but a smexy fox and a smexy king on the same account would be to powerful for this world :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

yeah the accumulated awesomeness would probably cause the total breakdown of the spacetimecontinuum
skype-wackyb-0165-bandit.gif

DeletedUser

I would co play you also..but i sort go my own account.. :p and plus the last time we co played together we both went inactive on the account

DeletedUser

yeah the accumulated awesomeness would probably cause the total breakdown of the spacetimecontinuum
skype-wackyb-0165-bandit.gif

lmfao :lol:

me thinks world 15 is to greedy to let co-players share their achievments o_O

DeletedUser

Thats what you get for opening a topic in w 15. spam spam spam :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i really want to siggeh that as it just makes me lol at the randomness o_O

<3 valpo

DeletedUser

nah your siggy is fine. keep that guy away from me though.

DeletedUser

Yellow, there's a thread in general where you're allowed to ask for coplayers, so Ima close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.