I oh so hope I survive the Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can't be Arsed or refuse to deal with the humiliation when he mops the floor with you ? ;)

Hey nooby, i quit way before i even had one incoming.

I quit when my account was at its best.

@ Rep its not been my account for months.. so feel free..

Repinski

I know you left. I also know Rex is a push over. I believe I proved that way back when I nuked him as his tribe mate.

The fact of the matter is though, I'm already destroying your hard work and you're coming here running your mouth about kicking my ass when your tribe can;t even take isolated villages from me. And I'm not talking about the fish, I'm talking about old 13th.

DeletedUser

The only person that is actively playing from the old XIII guys is hely... and everyone knew he wasn't one of our best.

The original guys like step, pippek and toesy were the old legends.

And i never said recently that i would rep, just that i would like to... if i had the time to play this anymore (which i don't)

Repinski

I'm well aware of who is elft from the old days when I was in 13th. 13th went down the toilet hard and fast and it's showing in force.

DeletedUser

The only person that is actively playing from the old XIII guys is hely... and everyone knew he wasn't one of our best.

The original guys like step, pippek and toesy were the old legends.

And i never said recently that i would rep, just that i would like to... if i had the time to play this anymore (which i don't)

don't want to step on your toes, they where all fine lads i'm sure but legends... come on.

DeletedUser

don't want to step on your toes, they where all fine lads i'm sure but legends... come on.

Not everyone has no social life like you dude. There is more to life than this game.. one day you may realize that.

This game has nothing atall to do with skill. Its only about activity, Skill plays no part.

I'm well aware of who is elft from the old days when I was in 13th. 13th went down the toilet hard and fast and it's showing in force.

wouldn't really call over a year being down the toilet fast, the tribe as it was lasted awhile.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sboh

This game has nothing atall to do with skill. Its only about activity, Skill plays no part.

That is complete and utter bullcrap. If the game had nothing to do with skill then why are terms such as 'noob' and 'inexperienced' around?

A noob is someone without skill, if skill didn't matter then noobs can play as well as any other man.

Experience is a type of skill, knowing how to assess situations, which again would be void if it were only to do with activity.

But going on your very words I can rightfully call you and all your former 'legends' rubbish players because the game is all about acitivty and all of you are no longer here; and since you are a rubbish player you have no right to comment on other people's abilities so goodbye :lol:

DeletedUser

Not everyone has no social life like you dude. There is more to life than this game.. one day you may realize that.

Your double negative of "Not everyone has no social life like you dude" only means that everyone has a social life like Robin's. Secondly, if you don't care anymore then why are you still trolling the forums? I do still care, which is why I troll here. So what is your excuse?

DeletedUser

insulting personal life? but excuse me for blabbing in: even if he's the top player, that doesnt mean he's on here 24/7. There's account manager/ co-player options...he doesnt have to be on here 24/7 to be the top player. And insulting a player's personal life is very low.

wouldn't really call over a year being down the toilet fast, the tribe as it was lasted awhile.

yup, you've lasted this far due to merging (aka hugging), and internalling (check the stats on PIRANA's top dudes and you'll see). Sadly, i have to say that no matter how strong ANY tribe is, it's nearly impossible to take over EVERY village from a tribe with the size of PIRANA within 1 year. But as Rep was pointing out. We may not completely take out PIRANA, but ex-XIII are gonna be gone within a year.

DeletedUser

Making personal insults just shows how and who you really are. I dont know you personally, but i know that what i have read recently does not show you in a good light, at all.

2nd robin was correct a 100%, the guys you listed are not legends at all, maybe to you they were, but to boast it on here and expect others to agree with you, not a very smart move.

maybe thats why you quit, you did not possess any skill:lol:

the only thing you said that was correct was about activity. It can keep an unskilled player alive for along time until they are pushed past there skill level!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You can be the most skilled player ever in the game, but if you don't have activity you are nothing. Bottom line. That is why losers such as robin will continue to be first, if i had no life i could be first aswell.. not like its an accomplishment to send out farming runs

DeletedUser

:)

i love how no one is responsible for his own failure. it's always someone else's fault or more successful player must cheat or have some other unfair advantage.

and judging by the time you put in trolling the forum u could have number 1 accounts on two worlds if activity is all there is to it. boy i so hope u come out of puberty healthy.

Repinski

Guys, deep breath.

[SPOIL]
wjN6x.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Sboh

You know what, I am going to look at it in a different light. Say we are always on the computer, we have never been outside and we have never 'discovered' the opposite sex. What is wrong with that?

In this game you start off new, you make friends and you try your hardest.. You progress and when you get better and better you are rewarded with positive results.

Now lets look at school:

In school you start off new, you make friends and you try your hardest.. You progress and when you get better and better you are rewarded with positive results.

Now Work:

In work you start off new, you make friends and you try your hardest.. You progress and when you get better and better you are rewarded with positive results.

If this is someones lifestyle then it is a valid lifestyle, no crimes are being commited and you enjoy what you do. That is a good life is it not?

DeletedUser

:)

i love how no one is responsible for his own failure. it's always someone else's fault or more successful player must cheat or have some other unfair advantage.

and judging by the time you put in trolling the forum u could have number 1 accounts on two worlds if activity is all there is to it. boy i so hope u come out of puberty healthy.

Not sure how leaving at the top of my game to pursue my real life is failure... haha but whatever you say..

If theres anyone thats in puberty boy-o.. its not me, its you sitting here dedicating your life to a game..

At the end of the day your the one sat at a computer all day.. after a hard day of being bullied at school

DeletedUser

if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, i'll admit it! i'm a nerdy pimply little kid that cowers before your cyber awesomeness. oh great megadeath teach us how to enjoy life the way you do.

DeletedUser

This thread seems to have run its course. I leave war threads open because discussion can continue to occur, but when the discussion gets this amazing, I just have to do something.

Really, I'm letting this thread go out at its peak, so that those involved can get back to their awesome real lives instead of wasting their time using this thread as a means of self validation.

Should anyone want to continue a discussion related to XIII's aftermath, PM me, and we'll discuss options.

Status
Not open for further replies.