I oh so hope I survive the Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

Emu, he is saying that XWolf1 had 9 families at one point in time and your recruited some of them. Oh and that Womble way back when they were still BP removed them from the East.

As for ASCN, Womble is eating them. They can stay or go. In fact I was ordered by zorg to give him duke privs to run his tribe. I just used it as a halfway house for the time being so we could monitor the war stats of Sejklr and Ryan via a sat account rather then having them make a 2 man tribe. We really don't control ASCN or give them any orders/info.

DeletedUser

Honestly Rep, I thought you knew me better than that! Tut, tut...

The funniest part of that whole post is you being ordered by zorg though. I almost let out a little wee when I read that.

DeletedUser

Because you can't comprehend my statement you mock it and ignore my point.

For simple people like yourself. Xwolf are mass recruiting noobs that failed in the core. And u revruited to gain territory, didn't even defend the decision by saying based on skill

DeletedUser

Appreciate the clarification. XIII recruited some xwolf players then destroyed the rest in 4 weeks - for simpletons like myself that seems like a fair strategy in this fickle world wouldn't you say? So I still believe that your point is a mute one, but this is a place for opinions right, wrong or irrelevant.

DeletedUser70293

Appreciate the clarification. XIII recruited some xwolf players then destroyed the rest in 4 weeks - for simpletons like myself that seems like a fair strategy in this fickle world wouldn't you say? So I still believe that your point is a mute one, but this is a place for opinions right, wrong or irrelevant.

And allowed the remainder to be recruited by PIRANA, and you then proceeded to NAP PIRANA. :p

The reasoning behind the NAP? Something Rex called, "Spy Hunting".

DeletedUser

Thats not really an accomplishment to talk about...recruiting the best, then kill the noobs isnt something to be proud of...

DeletedUser

And allowed the remainder to be recruited by PIRANA, and you then proceeded to NAP PIRANA. :p

The reasoning behind the NAP? Something Rex called, "Spy Hunting".

Come on AHL - it was only a matter of time before womble stabbed XIII in the back for a 3rd time - what else were you all going to do with yourselves up in the North? You must think we all came down with the last shower!

Thats not really an accomplishment to talk about...recruiting the best, then kill the noobs isnt something to be proud of...

Another classic quote! Hasn't every single tribe on W48 done exactly that at some stage? Next time you see an example of pride in action in TW, let me know won't you, I don't want to miss that, it's rarer than a unicorn pooh isn't it?

DeletedUser70293

Come on AHL - it was only a matter of time before womble stabbed XIII in the back for a 3rd time - what else were you all going to do with yourselves up in the North? You must think we all came down with the last shower!

Womble has never stabbed XIII in the back? Neither has any tribe. All the tribes that "backstabbed" XIII merely unmerged from XIII, and proceeded to live happily in the North. NAPping an enemy and plotting with them to attack former friends and neighbors is ridiculous, and you have to admit, worthy of a war dec.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

emulous said:
Another classic quote! Hasn't every single tribe on W48 done exactly that at some stage? Next time you see an example of pride in action in TW, let me know won't you, I don't want to miss that, it's rarer than a unicorn pooh isn't it?

what im saying is: thats not something to "brag" about. Thats simply is all i said. i never said anything more than that. I dont know what youre implying, its probably is what you assumed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulous
much easier to recruit a few enemy than eat them all isn't it? (cough, sejklr, cough ryan...:icon_wink:) I'm glad a strategist like yourself would do the same! (though correction - XIII was NEVER at war with TETRA).

Ryan and Sejklr were Ahl and my idea. The real kicker is we didn;t have to do any convincing. Ryan contacted me because he was miffed at what Rex was doing and knew -XIII- just wasn't the same as it was in the old days. Sejklr contacted AHL because of Rex's little NAP with PIRANA after yet another merge attempt.

You drove them to us. We just decided to take them into consideration as recruits. Notice how they aren't Wombles?

To bad it was my nap and not REX

DeletedUser70293

Quote:
Originally Posted by emulous
much easier to recruit a few enemy than eat them all isn't it? (cough, sejklr, cough ryan...:icon_wink:) I'm glad a strategist like yourself would do the same! (though correction - XIII was NEVER at war with TETRA).

Ryan and Sejklr were Ahl and my idea. The real kicker is we didn;t have to do any convincing. Ryan contacted me because he was miffed at what Rex was doing and knew -XIII- just wasn't the same as it was in the old days. Sejklr contacted AHL because of Rex's little NAP with PIRANA after yet another merge attempt.

You drove them to us. We just decided to take them into consideration as recruits. Notice how they aren't Wombles?

To bad it was my nap and not REX

Most confusing post ever.

Since Rex is the reason the people who've left XIII, well, have left, he should be included in the Dec., no?

Repinski

AHL he messed up the quote. He was quoting me. The last line is his post.

DeletedUser

i wish u good luck @all eastern womblers . :swordsman:

Western Wombles? I didn't know we distinguished ourselves as various groups....We are ONE, like the Borg!!! Ok, that was pretty lame, I admit.

On a good note, CRASH is feeling more comfortable that less nukes will be hitting them...or won't they?

Kan

who are u talking about? and what are u considering a "war" then?

Perhaps, they have forgotton you are on the Western Front duder....I know Pirana hasn't....They are willing to cut deals with their worst enemy to have a go at ya ;)

DeletedUser

hey Rep, would you like to do the honor of posting that hilarious report? That would probably lighten the mood around here ;p

DeletedUser

O h well you will figure it out

I'm surprised someone would take ownership of such a silly tactical error. Trying to save your Megadeth? Or are you really just that silly? I'm sorry you didn't like my tribewide circ to your tribe, but it was the truth. Your error or Rex's make no difference to me; it was just the wrong move to make, and you guys are willing to sacrifice the blood, sweat and tears of your loyal tribesmen for the sake of a personnal vendetta.

Like I told Rex last night, if his tribe only knew how little he cared about them. His response was simply, something like "I don't care anymore about this game".....Well that is abundantly clear, as you risked your tribes survival.

That really is the only out come here right? Pirana will grow tired of your NAP and gang bang you from the rear as they have planned all along ;) Well done, good postering :)

DeletedUser

Oh you mean this one? Yeah I thought everyone stopped sending D in their attacks by now also.

Well, he does have 2 defender of the day awards:icon_rolleyes:

but he does not have any attacker awards:icon_eek:

which IMO, may mean he is all defense (explains defender awards) and attacks with them as well (explains the lack of good nukes):icon_cool:

I just thought that stood out the most when i checked

DeletedUser

That really is the only out come here right? Pirana will grow tired of your NAP and gang bang you from the rear as they have planned all along ;) Well done, good postering :)

come to think of it, why does PIRANA keep on making the same mistake over again? They could have pummelled Crash's other front...but they chose to NAP Crash instead. Now, they NAPping -XIII- just when Womble declares war on -XIII-...why not use that chance to kill off -XIII- since Womble is strolling through -XIII-'s eastern front...i really dont understand how leadership in PIRANA work...dont they have common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.