I oh so hope I survive the Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser70293

Are picture decs all the rage these days? Sorry.

[spoil]
287malz.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]

15fq347.png
[/spoil]

Repinski

The text could have used some work but otherwise liked it AHL. Game on. Oh and I'm back for this war. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight, is this basically what the world @ war looks like right now (in terms of major wars)?:

(Womble in blue, all those opposed in red):

[spoil]
index.php
34q7g9u.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight, is this basically what the world @ war looks like right now (in terms of major wars)?:

(Womble in blue, all those opposed in red):

[spoil]
index.php
34q7g9u.png
[/spoil]

got love that :icon_biggrin:
it's Womble Vs. W48 (looks like our noob Robin just got a whole new front to expand to ;p)

Guide to Survive the XIV Apocalypse:
1. Nukes
2. Nukes
3. Nukes
4. Did i mention nukes?
5. Dont forget those Nooblets nobles...

Food? Water? Who cares........................we're full....of NUKES

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The text could have used some work but otherwise liked it AHL. Game on. Oh and I'm back for this war. :icon_twisted:

WEll lets see if you can play by your self or are you going to need help :lol:

Repinski

Since declaration, the conquers are at 0. Yes you took one before, but not after. And don't worry, I expected losses in some areas. I am after all wrapped up inside -XIII- pretty bad but guess what? My main group of villages is in k13 with over 200 and you guys can't touch that. Even if you are able to remove me from k12 and k21, I'll just slowly move back in with better clusters than the shitty ones the original Nuketech had before I took over the account.

So yes, congrats, I will lose villages at the start but the problem for you is, I'll take far more then I will lose. I just hope you don't quit when you start to lose. We all know -XIII- is nothing like it used to be after all the originals left other than emu. Loco7, Stepgib, Megadeth..., Toesy, Hankatron, Nuketech. All of them gone and they were your glue.

DeletedUser

Since declaration, the conquers are at 0. Yes you took one before, but not after. And don't worry, I expected losses in some areas. I am after all wrapped up inside -XIII- pretty bad but guess what? My main group of villages is in k13 with over 200 and you guys can't touch that. Even if you are able to remove me from k12 and k21, I'll just slowly move back in with better clusters than the shitty ones the original Nuketech had before I took over the account.

So yes, congrats, I will lose villages at the start but the problem for you is, I'll take far more then I will lose. I just hope you don't quit when you start to lose. We all know -XIII- is nothing like it used to be after all the originals left other than emu. Loco7, Stepgib, Megadeth..., Toesy, Hankatron, Nuketech. All of them gone and they were your glue.

Well lets just hope you are active enough to make that come true.. Emu is still here we have more than enough capable guys in our fold so don't start counting those villages just yet

DeletedUser

they still have duct tapes ;p

DeletedUser

Well lets just hope you are active enough to make that come true.. Emu is still here we have more than enough capable guys in our fold so don't start counting those villages just yet

You do know we sit our frontline accounts 24/7. And you do know we are somthing like 430-15 vs pirana so I'm so happy you might co-ordinate with that, wouldnt mind but not done one op vs them :p

DeletedUser

You do know we sit our frontline accounts 24/7. And you do know we are somthing like 430-15 vs pirana so I'm so happy you might co-ordinate with that, wouldnt mind but not done one op vs them :p

whats this we you have crabs :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I would love to say : DIE!!! WOMBLE DIE!!..... 13th Apocalypse rules

but then sanity prevailed and say:

May the best tribe win.

Status
Not open for further replies.