I oh so hope I survive the Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sboh

Sboh:

"I love how when people lose it must be because they have no life or jobs." would make sense if he said that when people win in a game, then the losers accuse them of having no life or having no job, what he said men't the opposite. So you must be just as dumb as he is. (that is why you are defending him).

Amazing contraption of random word that look like they mean something.. In other words that didn't make sense.

Also, i am quite sure that my spelling is better than yours (and English is my 3rd language). It is just i dont care about opinions of grammar nerds like yourself enough to proof read every post i make.

My grammar is so bad yet you call me a grammar nerd? -.- Not even going to take that one apart as I clearly don't need to.

DeletedUser

I wonder how long it's going to take before you kick him because he's making your stats look too bad

It's funny you say you don't try to make it personal, and you tell everyone "enough with the insults," yet you do the above :icon_rolleyes:

Also Busabusabusa, if you are not playing anymore (as you said before), please drag your ass off these forums if all you are going to contribute is flame after flame.

And phoenix, I hope you are reading this thread. PIRANA member's deem it necessary to include CRASH with their stats vs Womble, so why don't you?

OdinSon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's funny you say you don't try to make it personal, and you tell everyone "enough with the insults," yet you do the above :icon_rolleyes:

How is that 'Personal'??
I'm not picking on 1 certain player
and i haven't insulted anyone..... have i?

DeletedUser

Congrats so far womble :)

69 players in womble vs 223 players from the pirash/crashana family :D
well done :)

I hate to say.. but Crash has nothing to do with any thing that is remotely linked with pirana and pirana Family.

We are alone in this war against Womble, although if pirana has also declared... (I doubt pirana declared but still..) on womble isn't our doing.

As for shared forums et al, (If the exist or not) is like using your resources. We have no say in any of their ops, and neither do they have any of our working. Thus the term "Family" is being miss-used.

And congrats womble. They are doing well. Really well.

I being from Crash never doubted womble. I always thought this was the war that would last for months if not years. And you are leading the war. But being an overly optimist, its still not over.

DeletedUser

I hate to say.. but Crash has nothing to do with any thing that is remotely linked with pirana and pirana Family.

We are alone in this war against Womble, although if pirana has also declared... (I doubt pirana declared but still..) on womble isn't our doing.

As for shared forums et al, (If the exist or not) is like using your resources. We have no say in any of their ops, and neither do they have any of our working. Thus the term "Family" is being miss-used.

And congrats womble. They are doing well. Really well.

I being from Crash never doubted womble. I always thought this was the war that would last for months if not years. And you are leading the war. But being an overly optimist, its still not over.

your leaders keep lying to you?

Here are some facts that even WE (who are not in Crash) know:
1. Crash and PIRANA family have share HIDDEN FORUM. We all knew that already...get with the program. It's funny that even a Crash memer doesnt know as much as people outside of Crash.
2. Crash and PIRANA do joint OPs (ask Robin to confirm this...since Robin's the one both your "not-related" tribes are aiming at with your CAT OP- which has failed miserably so far-you guys must have gotten quite a few red reports on Robin...some lucky reports might have gotten a half-red-half-yellow).
3. Crash and PIRANA has a NAP standing.
4. Crash had been gifting villages to PIRANA to keep that NAP (mainly Flip's villages), but this is old news...i probably dont need to say this, but hey, posting it just in case you havent gotten that info yet.

Advice: review your facts before posting, buddy.

DeletedUser

your leaders keep lying to you?

Here are some facts that even WE (who are not in Crash) know:
1. Crash and PIRANA family have share HIDDEN FORUM. We all knew that already...get with the program. It's funny that even a Crash memer doesnt know as much as people outside of Crash.
2. Crash and PIRANA do joint OPs (ask Robin to confirm this...since Robin's the one both your "not-related" tribes are aiming at with your CAT OP- which has failed miserably so far-you guys must have gotten quite a few red reports on Robin...some lucky reports might have gotten a half-red-half-yellow).
3. Crash and PIRANA has a NAP standing.
4. Crash had been gifting villages to PIRANA to keep that NAP (mainly Flip's villages), but this is old news...i probably dont need to say this, but hey, posting it just in case you havent gotten that info yet.

Advice: review your facts before posting, buddy.

First of all silent, I know all the facts before I post.
My post has no mention that we don't have a shared forum (not that I agree we have, may be hidden). But I said its like using resources, Intelligence etc etc. yeah it's funny you claim you don't have spys too...

nor did I mention we didn't have a joint op with them. As for op on Robin. We as I said we have no say in each others ops. IF they planned this op we just helped them. and 1 joint op doesn't make two tribes families. C'mon, this ~AND~ tribe has attacked together with you guys are they family??? All have list your people as PAs... so they are family???

Having an NAP is like we are not attacking you till this pact lasts... afterwards we may. But as per this logic womble once had NAP with crash?? so we are Family???

Whatever was gifted or not to pirana is not my concern as leaders felt it fit to do. But ASCN is gifting you villas are they Family??? and you are so attached to filip account may i ask why??? he deserted us, so deserters account is not of much value to us. (As per my thinking not that I say everyone should agree)

DeletedUser

and you are so attached to filip account may i ask why??? he deserted us, so deserters account is not of much value to us. (As per my thinking not that I say everyone should agree)

Not going to reply to the other babble, but Filipok did not desert you all. He left a CRASH member with his sit and CRASH leaders chose to kick him. Excuse him for deciding he had enough with the game, but he did not just leave you all without warning.

DeletedUser

nor did I mention we didn't have a joint op with them. As for op on Robin. We as I said we have no say in each others ops. IF they planned this op we just helped them. and 1 joint op doesn't make two tribes families. C'mon, this ~AND~ tribe has attacked together with you guys are they family??? All have list your people as PAs... so they are family???

just ironing out some wrinkles in your facts. its the 2nd joint op on me. not that i mind, it just motivates me :p.
and this time it was planned by a crash member for both tribes. not that pirana kept to the plan. o and btw it was garic who gave away the hit time.

DeletedUser100996

Amazing contraption of random word that look like they mean something.. In other words that didn't make sense.

What exactly did not make sense? I understand that your great mind is sum what challenged, so i will explain. When a 5 million point player is nobelling out a 1 million point player and starts taking the piss and calling him a noob. The only thing a 1 million player can do is start saying: " you must have no life, you are always on this game that is why you are winning". So the player who is winning will be accused of that.

What he said men't that the player who is losing is accused of not having a life.

Love how you are so hoplessly defending a lost cause man. Makes you look dumber and dumber with every post. Or you seriously think you are correct? because then i just feel sorry for you and i apologize for bringing it up.

Peter, 70% of posts on this tread are flames, most of which were started by walsh. So get lost.

i understand why everyone is mad at me,lol It must be annoying when a "random anonymous troll" like myself jumps on here and exposes half of the posters on here (who act alike they know what they are saying) as to how dumb they really are.

Everything started when i posted the stats (that is all i did) then 3 (mod edit: fine members of this community) tried to argue, and it turned out that they are intellectually incapable of doing so. The dumbest people are ones who don't know that they are dumb. /hey Sboh and Walsh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about I just use your own words

Everything started when i posted the stats (that is all i did) then 3 fine members of this community tried to argue, and it turned out that they are intellectually incapable of doing so. The dumbest people are ones who don't know that they are dumb. /hey Sboh and Walsh

Not really, you posted

Looks like the merge is working well so far.

I reacted to that, take out sej and we are winning in the last week. Its all I said, then you started acting like a big kid, using "NOT", like that was so last millennium. And dont you think its funny how everyone doesnt like you :icon_rolleyes:

Fact, some womble players did not pre stack, organise or set anything up in regards to this recruitment. They know who they are in regards to who is at fault. However because they are continuing to take villages off one of their own, that does not make a successful merge, your inability to see that is evident.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100996

How about I just use your own words

Not really, you posted

I reacted to that, take out sej and we are winning in the last week. Its all I said, then you started acting like a big kid, using "NOT", like that was so last millennium. And dont you think its funny how everyone doesnt like you :icon_rolleyes:

Fact, some womble players did not pre stack, organise or set anything up in regards to this recruitment. They know who they are in regards to who is at fault. However because they are continuing to take villages off one of their own, that does not make a successful merge, your inability to see that is evident.

Had all womble responses been like this one, there would be no arguments from my side...

But this is what got me pissed:

You state that by saying crap like

Well untill you stop hiding under an alias. I just see a sad troll who has pitifull other world stats

So good you got rimmed twice

I did not even say anything bad towards you apart from the "NOT". I was talking with AH. And then you and Sboh jumped in and started arguing. My initial post was completely normal for this thread.

DeletedUser

Peter, 70% of posts on this tread are flames, most of which were started by walsh. So get lost.

And so continuing to post flame after flame is the correct response to that? There are two ways to not see a response from Walsh:

1) Add him to your ignore list. In fact, feel free to add me there too if it suits you. Add all of Womble's posters there so that you only ever see one side of every argument if you want to.

2) Don't respond to him.

Back on topic: -XIII- disbanded (merged in to PIRANA or -DIE-), therefore this war (and the reason for this thread's creation) is over. It's now just a continuation of PIRANA family vs Womble.

Also: original Megadeth... nice to see your face back on these forums. I'm a little surprised you aren't pissed off that your account is now a fish.

DeletedUser

First:

why are you saying the following quotes after the quote above?
First of all silent, I know all the facts before I post.
My post has no mention that we don't have a shared forum (not that I agree we have, may be hidden). But I said its like using resources, Intelligence etc etc. yeah it's funny you claim you don't have spys too...

and
HenryXXII said:
nor did I mention we didn't have a joint op with them. As for op on Robin. We as I said we have no say in each others ops. IF they planned this op we just helped them.

Take another guess as to who's "planning" this OP (keep in mind that it's a "CAT OP" (no intention of nobling, just sabotaging)

Second:

As for shared forums et al, (If the exist or not) is like using your resources. We have no say in any of their ops, and neither do they have any of our working.

The bolded parts sounded like total BS when you know that both Crash and PIRANA have been working together on 2 OPs against Robin.

Third:

Having an NAP is like we are not attacking you till this pact lasts... afterwards we may. But as per this logic womble once had NAP with crash?? so we are Family???

Crash and Womble never worked together on ANYTHING. That is more than enough to decline any attempt to classify Crash and Womble as Family (and family dont war one another)

PAs and tribes are absolutely UNRELATED. It has nothing to do with a tribe. PAs are PERSONAL friends, who help each other out. If we are ordered to attack them, the ones NOT related to ~AND~ will still attack as usual (for example, i would attack without hesitation since i have no PAs in ~AND~, but my tribemates might not due to their friendship). BUT that does NOT say anything about our tribes.

HenryXXII said:
Whatever was gifted or not to pirana is not my concern as leaders felt it fit to do. But ASCN is gifting you villas are they Family??? and you are so attached to filip account may i ask why??? he deserted us, so deserters account is not of much value to us. (As per my thinking not that I say everyone should agree)

dont get me started on Flip as a deserter. Blame the sitter from Crash who did horrible job of sitting, and Crash was the one who literally "LEFT THE NW FRONT FOR DEATH". Flip recieved total of ~10-15 full Ds when ALL of his villages are on the front line and he was over 3.5 mils at that time (that means AT LEAST 100 villages needed stacking); IamN2Speed receieved NO DEFENSES when his ENTIRE account was on the front line; Jimmyhawk also received no help and yes, ALL of his villages are on the frontline. Crash abandoned the ENTIRE front and gifted those accounts to PIRANA. So, dont even think of blaming Flip for "deserting" the tribe.

DeletedUser

[QUOTE
Also: original Megadeth... nice to see your face back on these forums. I'm a little surprised you aren't pissed off that your account is now a fish.[/QUOTE]

Better than having it in Womble

DeletedUser

Just one of those awful and annoying mod posts where I try and get everyone to stop some specific behavior.

Flaming is okay. Insulting isn't. Flame away, but please stop all of the insulting.

Also, if your conversation (or flame war, whichever) gets as far off topic as this one has, please have the courtesy to take it into PMs instead of continuing to make the actual discussion so hard to follow.

As for XIII having disbanded, and this war technically being over. If someone wants to open a new thread for the Pirana/Womble skirmishes(not sure what to call it), feel free. But from where I'm standing, it seems that there is still plenty to discuss about in terms of this war's after-effects.

Edit: please don't respond to this message. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Also: original Megadeth... nice to see your face back on these forums. I'm a little surprised you aren't pissed off that your account is now a fish.

Better than having it in Womble

lol, who says it can be in Womble?

And i dont see why Womble isnt better than the fishies: war stats overall (despite fighting the other 3 of the top 4 tribes and warring on so many fronts) are still far superior in all wars, has an over higher Average point, been through wars, stronger than the fishies, noble real targets (instead of mass internalling like the fishies), willing to fight (and not afraid of fighting like the Fishies have done so far), and has higher reputation of being aggressive. Its better in any way (except for number of members and number of noobs in the tribe).

Status
Not open for further replies.