I Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

I have Quit W33. Don't ask me for a reason because I don't care to supply one. My friends know how to contact me and that is all that matters. Think what you want about this but I didn't leave due to incomings or anything like that. I will still remain active in the W33 forum though.

I will also be getting a new signature made sooner or later.

DeletedUser

If you don't want to list a reason why even make a thread? YOOH FAIL!

DeletedUser

lol rep, your too late, i quit before you! haha. i just didnt make a thread about it. the future of who? looks very very dark indeed.

DeletedUser73549

lol, well now you have more time to noble s2orm vills in 24

DeletedUser

Why would anyone bother to stay active in the forum of a world they no longer play? What can you possibly contribute but hearsay?

DeletedUser

rep i so no point in this, but i guess u will sorta be missed lol good luck with watever u do

DeletedUser

Such a shame you decided to go this soon after seizing control of the account. We were just getting to know you and becoming admirers of the way you play! Such a shame you gotta go.. :icon_sad:

Oh well.. I guess we'll have to get by some how.. :)

Good luck and GOODBYE!

Repinski

BTW everyone I have been account sat for the past 2-3 days while I was deciding if I was quiting or not. Since I started being sat I lost 300k+

DeletedUser

DITM havent seen u on in awhile, and yes we would love some free vills

wait, doesnt rep have a co player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81101

well go for gold on saurabh haha.. hes in woop woop for me anyway. and calm down go giants I only just started using these a month ago haha!

supposedly he did but the guy was never on. i dunno.. something along those lines

Status
Not open for further replies.