I Quit

DeletedUser

It may be a little late,im gonna make it short and simple as the title says, my reason is i don't have the time to play my account anymore and it is hard choosing between old friends(NATO/Karma) and new friends (Domino) and im bored with it. it may be a little late

I would like to thank the following sponsors of mine as without them i won't make this far :)

B1OBLE
New One
Fafhrd
borttock
metallove
whizz
Quunt Crussaunt
andymax101
Omar L.
Nickietrix
molesb
bill the builder
BelfastTommy
Instant Dealth
Lady Dusk
psmully
lordb28
PRIT1
Garthax
Hydandseek
MXRiderTP
frumuselul
daddykeebs
AtaSmrk
spidermal
Hellmind
mattecello
Wroc Teh
notgotaname
mc2wire

And thanks to the people from Karma,NUTS,NATO and Domino who have given me troops support when i was warring the other Alliance..and would also thanks the same tribe for giving me the OD's.

Lastly I Am Proud To Leave World 38 as rank 1 in ODA,ODD and ODT. thanks all to the people i have made friends with same to my foes. there are lots of you to mention.

DeletedUser

oh geez... junvic, I hope you don't mean it!

I know (in fact, everyone knows) you can be tough as hell most times but you're one of the most resillient and persistent fighters I've ever met. It would be shame to see you go after so much time spent here.

But if you do go, I want a lions piece of your vills hehe...

DeletedUser

i do mean it old duke..it's been a pleasure to fight along side with you Ata..i only quit not the account.