~I~ Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lmao we do not have a recruitment thread! Must make one!

The recruitment is divided into three parts.

1. Application
2. Questionairre
3. Period of Evaluation

Part One: Application

You must write a well written essay that I will read. Your goal is to impress me. Be sure to include how dedicated you will be to this tribe, how willing to support players far away, how loyal of a member you are and various impressive tasks you have performed. A simple "I wannabe uber illiminiti pwnzor" mail will be ignored.

Part Two: The Questionairre

If you impress me I will send you a set of questions. Due to mine failing skills at copy and pasting, I will instead post them hear for you to refer to.

General Questions

What troop ratios do you use? (offensive/defensive)

What is your offensive village to defensive village ratio? (number of offensive villages:number of defensive villages)

About how many hours do you play per day?

What is a noble train?

What is a nuke?

What does it mean to stack a village?

How do you send a noble train?

How can the tribe benefit from you joining us:
-as a player
-as a person, any special talents?

Are you comfortable with tribemates in your vicinity?

If you are in a tribe right now, how do you feel about it?

Why do you want to leave your current tribe?

Skill Based Questions

If you were under attack right now, how would you handle it?

If you have a attack coming at ram speed and your playing pure offensive at the beginnings what would you do?

If you sent out an attack and it is returning but you have a attack at ram speed hitting 2 minutes before and 2 minutes after your troops come home what would you do?

If you saw a noble train coming at you how would you defeat it?

If you had 100 incomings from the same village that were sent at roughly the same time and they were all coming at different speeds how would you determine which attacks to dodge?

If you had support incoming from an enemy after a wave of attacks what would you assume is happening?

If you had three enemy villages surrounding you and all three were sending attacks at you what would you do?

How would you deal with incoming scouts?

How would you deal with an attack coming at siege speed?

Part Three: The Period of Evaluation

All members MUST first join the academy. There you will be monitored (by me) and given specific tasks and assignments to complete for us to evaluate your skill. We usually move one player up every week so be patient and do some good while in the academy. It is a very honorable position you have so make the best of your time there.

With this said, if you pass all that, Welcome to the Illuminati!

[EDIT]

Part 4: Exceptions

We make exceptions for players who are extremely good at finding good fail pics and are willing to post them. Contact dba cursed1, the leader of our fail pic squad.

Last edited by a moderator:

nad destroyer

P.S. all of this is a PnP once again made by Dragoneye :)

DeletedUser

Part5:

For questions about spam ask: zanbard

Diplomacy talking in leet: ! r d 1 2 tlk 2, dba!!!1one!ELEVEN!!11!ONE!1

For 900 fakes and 100 nukes, contact: tatisan

For talk about tribe merge, followed by lol
s and no merge, contact: renegade

For anything serious, contact: coolman

DeletedUser

dragon, I sent you a PM. I'm not sure the application will get you the answers you want, hehe.

DeletedUser48847

For complaint mails please contact Ijje. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Part 6: Complaints

If you have gotten attacked by anyone in ~I~ or the academy, count the number of troops that attacked you and send that many messages to ijje all with the same title. When dragoneye776 gets a mail from ijje begging for mercy then we will allow you in.

DeletedUser

Part 7: Sending fakes
Here in ~I~, we send fakes. Alot of fakes, every day, all day. Hundreds of them, To require a minum of 1000 fakes a day to certain players, you are hereby required to send fakes as well.

Part 8: there is no part 8
^--- What? There is no part 8, dont ask why.

DeletedUser

if i was less lazy, and more lame. i would totally fill that out

DeletedUser

If you filled that out. we would not open it due to laughing so hard that someone actully filled that out

DeletedUser52584

K I'm bored enough

Part One: Application

You must write a well written essay that I will read. -Okay

Your goal is to impress me. -I R THE RED DRAGON!

Be sure to include how dedicated you will be to this tribe, -150%. Only possible for uber ppl like myself.

how willing to support players far away, -Psh, survival of the fittest. If they die they're not ~I~ material

how loyal of a member you are -150% (duh)

and various impressive tasks you have performed. -Hmmm. Back when I had 1 village I was fighting 2 tribes. Got 2 players to restart.

A simple "I wannabe uber illiminiti pwnzor" mail will be ignored. -But.. what if we do want to be uber illiminiti pwnzor?

Questionairre

If you impress me I will send you a set of questions. Due to mine failing skills at copy and pasting, I will instead post them hear for you to refer to.

General Questions

What troop ratios do you use? (offensive/defensive) -100% offensive 4 nobles/village. Can make about 650 axes/350 LC/day troop count ends up at whatever it ends up as (Usually 6k/3k and 300 rams). If you noble my village I take it back.

What is your offensive village to defensive village ratio? (number of offensive villages:number of defensive villages) -100% offensive.

about how many hours do you play per day? -How many hours DONT I play a day. I sleep 30 min every 4 hours. I go to my laptop when I have to go to the bathroom. I dont shower because I never leave the house and I eat via feeding tube.

What is a noble train? -A train only nobles can ride on, duh.

What is a nuke? -a Nuclear missle

What does it mean to stack a village? -Pile them ontop of each other I guess.

How do you send a noble train? -From a train station

How can the tribe benefit from you joining us:
-as a player -I'm awesome People feel better knowing I'm around.

-as a person, any special talents? - See above

Are you comfortable with tribemates in your vicinity? -You're not in my vicinity

If you are in a tribe right now, how do you feel about it? -EXP? Favorite tribe so far. ??UN?? died in a week after I joined, I joined BDW because I didn't want the fodder mobbing me, I joined GA2 because they were the largest in my area, Got demoted to GA49 because of my location, Joined EXP because they're PWN sauce.

Why do you want to leave your current tribe? -Because the choppers are ready. I'm lifting my villages to your K.

Skill Based Questions

If you were under attack right now, how would you handle it? -I'd find out where each of the players attacking me lived and cut off their power.

If you have a attack coming at ram speed and your playing pure offensive at the beginnings what would you do? -Send your guys to fight them. That way they meet somewhere else and dont wreck my village.

If you sent out an attack and it is returning but you have a attack at ram speed hitting 2 minutes before and 2 minutes after your troops come home what would you do? - Cry a little. Especially if its like at 4 am or something. I'm not staying up for that crap to dodge.

If you saw a noble train coming at you how would you defeat it? -Offer them a paladin cookie.

If you had 100 incomings from the same village that were sent at roughly the same time and they were all coming at different speeds how would you determine which attacks to dodge? -100 speeds? Wow I thought there were only 7 different kinds of troop speeds... I'd report them for hacking.

If you had support incoming from an enemy after a wave of attacks what would you assume is happening? -They changed their mind. They want to be friends

If you had three enemy villages surrounding you and all three were sending attacks at you what would you do? -join forces with the bigger one and tell him there's more plunder if we attack the other 2. (then kill him afterwards)

How would you deal with incoming scouts? -Milk and cookies.

How would you deal with an attack coming at siege speed? -Siege pits.

Part Three: The Period of Evaluation

All members MUST first join the academy. There you will be monitored (by me) and given specific tasks and assignments to complete for us to evaluate your skill. We usually move one player up every week so be patient and do some good while in the academy. It is a very honorable position you have so make the best of your time there.

With this said, if you pass all that, Welcome to the Illuminati!

[EDIT]

Part 4: Exceptions

We make exceptions for players who are extremely good at finding good fail pics and are willing to post them. Contact dba cursed1, the leader of our fail pic squad.

DeletedUser

If you filled that out. we would not open it due to laughing so hard that someone actully filled that out

STEP 5:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU FILLED IT OUT BAHAHAHAHAHA! No cookies for you, go straight to jail, do not collect 200 dollars!

DeletedUser

I was quoting myself for gutterweasel, as he fails. He filled it out, and i quted where i said if you fill it out you fail.

DeletedUser

lmao me to, get on skype then we can come up with sometogether.

DeletedUser

that guy doesnt fail

simplt cuz he filled it out

new duke of ~I~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.