I spy with my little eye...

DeletedUser93954

Nothing but family tribes. Seriously, what? Why the hell are there so many?! I know there are always family tribes on other worlds, but is it just me, or is W70 exceptionally heavy in point whoring family tribes? Are any of them even good?
​That last question was rhetorical, of course they're not!

DeletedUser112272

Nothing but family tribes. Seriously, what? Why the hell are there so many?! I know there are always family tribes on other worlds, but is it just me, or is W70 exceptionally heavy in point whoring family tribes? Are any of them even good?
you are too pro for w70 :icon_razz:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

And you are?
That last question was rhetorical, I know what/who you are, you're an attentionwhore.

DeletedUser93954

Gee, the trolls on this. If I was an attention whore I'd declare a war on another tribe and do a fail PnP on here, or spam posts everywhere. My question is serious; why are there so many?

DeletedUser104118

I hoped this would raise a few eyebrows ^^

We're not a part of any family tribe with Care?, Who? or Soon?

We did it for the lols

The name will be changed into a real one soon?
(joke)

DeletedUser93954

I didn't even notice that, because I havn't checked the top tribes :lol:

DeletedUser59417

I spy with my little eye...

/Facepalm

I didn't even notice that, because I havn't checked the top tribes

/Facepalm

Two /Facepalms in your own thread.

DeletedUser

This may be a thread in the wrong place but the topic of family tribes is definitely a viable one. It's a shame that people decide to flame instead of say something productive in the thread with a viable topic [even if phrased poorly]. Find something better to do then flame. It's not productive.

I'd suspect the reason why there would be a lot of family tribes is the small member limit causing an increase in number of branches. For newbies, safety in numbers is important so that is most likely the reason why you may have an increase in families in this world.

DeletedUser111865

When I made Who? we where the only one with the '?'.

My own fault, I forgot to copyright it therefore we have been copied.

DeletedUser93954

The thread title is cheesy, I know, but it's more original than "Family tribes", and more interesting. As for the 'facepalm' of me not noticing the tribe When?, and the fact that I didn't check the top tribes must mean something, I'm not even looking outside my continent and I already found 2 massive family tribes. I'd hate to imagine what I'd find elsewhere. How is that a facepalm?

Thank you and good day. People, try to spend more time on farming, instead of flaming.

Clueless.

When I made Who? we where the only one with the '?'.

My own fault, I forgot to copyright it therefore we have been copied.

Name:Do We Care?
Created:2013-07-08 13:05:27

Name:You Are?
Created:2013-07-08 17:05:36

Hate to burst your bubble...

DeletedUser

Nice%2BThread%2521%2BJust%2BKidding.%2BYou%2BFail.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm still trying to work out who all these family tribes are?

DeletedUser107233

just think of them as more food to eat and not worry about how many there are

DeletedUser

Dunno the member limit of w-70, but family tribe are usually created to get more players than the limited number in a tribe, and hug the world ..... till they win or something.

DeletedUser

Hey daredeviler, it looks like you got stuck with a DK continent, we havent found a DK member yet worth his salt, and dont expect to. Easy farms -- Seriously, i attacked one yesterday, noone had been attacking him previously, he had an academy, and i lost 23axe, and 3 light cav and thats it, damn noobs and point whores.