i take my hat off to you tla

shaggey69

i give you as a tribe my best wished and congratulate you for what you are about to achive. as the time is coming to end this world ,you have shown how to act and win as a tribe ,working together as a team to destroy all before you . i have given my best in prolonging the end but it is come that time to call it quits , i would like to thank jvincent,logboss ,lords of emos and dudeofdeath for all the mails which we have exchanged also homeini,bill the greek,mihajlo 1990, erto23,rismine ,raker and mickey9points for very enjoyable fights(wins and loses),special mention to sobaks,tezmo and zheif for staring off againgst me in k56 and kicking my backxxxx so to speek which woke me up i have enjoyed my 5 or so years here lost count really the time hope to meet again .
peter
hopefully i have not miss spelled anything its not my strong point if i have i am sorry
ps i hope to achive the no 1 spot in the rankings for def od before the end , maybe total but thats a bit to much to hope for

Last edited:

shaggey69

been a bit on the busy side , a bit of defending to do

DeletedUser87372

Peter, you have shown strength where I thought otherwise about you early on; for that, I congratulate you. You are the only remaining challenge requiring any form of coordination in W29, something you can certainly be proud of. I am also glad to see maturity and respect on these forums, as opposed to the flaming fest's of yesteryear.

Best of luck in RL.

DeletedUser

Shaagey i will offer you a deal.

You delete and i will give all the winning PP too you once the world is finished,that way you get free PP for a new world and you also dont have too spend ages defending.

Yes or no?

ps if yes let me know which other world you play and which account too transfer the PP too.

Last edited by a moderator:

shaggey69

i will be giving up totally once this world is settled ,but thank you for the offer

DeletedUser

Ok mate,i am doing likewise.

I had a kind offer from an old forum member but declined,this game is way too time consuming.But it must be said i have enjoyed it.

DeletedUser79621

Hurtful, I didn't get a mention. Anyway, Shaggey, you have been a real thorn in our side for some time and have prolonged the end of this world considerably, I commend your attitude and dedication to this game, well done.

DeletedUser

Add, well played Shaggy, none the less. You have outlived many former W29'ers.

shaggey69

sorry i missed you out kristofski but i have proberly forgotten a few others also ,will send you a internal mail just the same

lords of the emos

It's a pity to see you go - was fun attacking you :p

Well played. :)

DeletedUser89005

shaggey i hope you have not gone by the time you read this.. indeed the struggle was hard shaggey, impossible.. no.. did we not create a tribe to be envied and feared.. yes we did.. did we not have fun on our forums.. yes we did.. we did so much shaggey to deny these dribbling plunkers the glory.. i as your one time leader ask for you to stand tall. infact i order you too.. :) . face them shaggey as i have and will not leave until i have got grinds revenge... and i need you there to help within that.. ;)

DeletedUser

Oh bert haven't u got better things to do instead of trolling a dead world? I'm sure I can find u stuff...starting with plastering me kitchen and building that wall I've been waiting 4 years for