??? I think has declared war

DeletedUser

Oh wow.. I am an idiot... Sorry I have a tendency of barely looking at something before replying. lol

DeletedUser

ok.. so what had just happened was the tribe =ASA= threatened my tribe.. they said that ??? would come in and defend them.. they said my tribe would be destroyed.. lol

I love how they need ??? to fight their battles for them. I wonder if =ASA= realizes that many tribes are after ??? and their own tribe...

so what I wanna know is.. How do they figure they would still win?

MR.MR

I hereby declare war on =ASA= for using my name without my permission.

DeletedUser

ha ha ha.. thats funny... it took me a second to realize what you meant.. lol

DeletedUser

ok.. so what had just happened was the tribe =ASA= threatened my tribe.. they said that ??? would come in and defend them.. they said my tribe would be destroyed.. lol

I love how they need ??? to fight their battles for them. I wonder if =ASA= realizes that many tribes are after ??? and their own tribe...

so what I wanna know is.. How do they figure they would still win?

actually were fighing our own.. you guys are the ones who threatened =ASA= aand wanted to kick them from the hugging group and attack them because they where helping us but im sure they passed info to you guys too. and we are only assisting =ASA= to grow a little so we aint as careless as you think. if you check the stats im sure it will show more villas taken by ???

DeletedUser

=ASA= never gave us any info... and we don't hug... we cuddle... lol jk.. but no.. I have been threatened by them many times.. and also by ??? when I have done nothing to you guys.. I actually have a PA in your tribe... I have helped you guys out many times before... I know you guys aren't careless. but I was just talking to someone from =ASA= and they told me that you guys would protect them

DeletedUser

irock why so serious lol

its obvious that a 700k tribe are not uber pros or even close to it

but this thread talks about the smaller tribes in the UTA and one of them is ASA so their size is normal comparing to the UTA standards

DeletedUser

They are not apart of the UTA... and I think the UTA might split up...