??? I think has declared war

DeletedUser

mate we have been going easy on you lol dont you know the growing threat below you?(me) i never attacked yet but when smurks gets bored ill take his place. ill send nobles too and ill make sure you cant kill them because judgeing by the way you talk and react you cant defend well and need to say how great you are for defending a few attacks. lol funny, just remember watch your mouth otherwise ill report you again. i wont send my nobles and nukes unless smurks cabster dan or vazar asks. only 1 thing stands in my way of you and thats 1 ??? member that has nice plump point whore villages

Who are you referring to as a point whore?

Secondly, I doubt you could have defended any better with only 12 villages and surrounded by hundreds of celt villages and facing 50 attacks. Vazar should have been able to finish me off himself. That's all I'm saying. Are you gonna report me for that too?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i got vazars account today coz i am making a check on each account and he has many full nukes sitting in his villages and he has alot of defense

if he wanted he could finish you but he used almost none of his troops

smurks is just sending random nukes at ur villas he could finish you off in 1 day and noble you

mousie is not even trying lol

the reaosn we attack you is that you left ??? and asked to join us i got the mail

so we said no and started attacking you coz you are in our k20 church and too small for us

then you joined ??? but you are a refugee already

DeletedUser94761

well i got vazars account today coz i am making a check on each account and he has many full nukes sitting in his villages and he has alot of defense

if he wanted he could finish you but he used almost none of his troops

smurks is just sending random nukes at ur villas he could finish you off in 1 day and noble you

mousie is not even trying lol

the reaosn we attack you is that you left ??? and asked to join us i got the mail

so we said no and started attacking you coz you are in our k20 church and too small for us

then you joined ??? but you are a refugee already

Dan he left ??? for like 1 day...

DeletedUser

and contacted us in that day

he rejoined only coz we said no and attacked him

i hope you understand he is disloyal and wanted to join celts until we showed him we dont want him

DeletedUser94761

Okay i have it... It's solid proof, It's true that you tried to get into Celts... However it is common sense, He is surrounded by you guys.

DeletedUser

so its no really smart to ask to join us

if we want some one we invite

but it is better for us to noble him instead of recruiting him

but most of us have other thing to do instead of attacking small members of ??? and vazar attacked this dude got support and started telling **** about us i can forward this mails as well so he got more nukes

if we actually wanted to attack ??? sunfisher would be first to die he is really annoying

DeletedUser94761

I'm taking it i would be one of the last looking at my points:(

DeletedUser

I am loyal to unknown now. Now that I know how lame the celts really are. I left cause I had an argument with someone, it had nothing to do with the me not liking unknown or being disloyal. Your tribe has members who have left and joined unknown like reg wind. So does that make reg wind disloyal? I guess so. Why don't I check and see how many times any of the current celt members have left a tribe. If they have ever left any tribe at all, then I guess all of you guys are disloyal too. In fact, I'm glad you guys didn't accept me into your tribe now that I see how annoying you guys are.

dan15a is disloyal. He left the celts twice. What a disloyal traitor.

reg wind left the celts twice as well. What a disloyal traitor. In fact he joined unknown for a while. Perhaps he is our agent and he is spying for us. Awesome, thanks reg wind for all the insider information.

smurks left S_P to join the celts. What a disloyal traitor.

Mousie69 left the celts 3 times (ABANDONED THEM). What a disloyal traitor.

It seems your tribe is full of deserters and disloyal traitors. Perhaps it should be renamed The Celtic Refugees.

And you guys seem to be doing all the standing up for vazar. I guess vazar is not a man and can't stand up for himself. He seems more like a eunuch if you know what that is (why don't you look it up). As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't make a difference whether I'm in unknown or not. Cause now that I am in unknown, you guys are still attacking me, so what's the difference?

If you guys are so busy doing other stuff, then why are you on here talking about such a minor issue?

DeletedUser

lol one of the most idiotic posts i ever read

dont you know that celts merged into S_P once???

this is the first time all members left :| learn some history

second time was to get some ppl back i made a tribe called celtic pride you think i left celts back then??????

so dude you better quit already learn before posting coz you look stupid

smurks left S_P together with us coz that tribe is dead

mousie69 same as me

reg wind he was drunk back then and he left celts joined you and then returned to us he is no double agent so dont start messing with it

again you are stupid or just have nothing else to say

if you see us as refugees common lets see ur tribe all it knows is talking never seen you doing any action you was ~V~ and the old TEF and these tribes never did any thing they just sit on k1 and k2 and noble small players

DeletedUser

No excuses. If you ever have left any tribe in your life, then that makes you a traitor, regardless.

DeletedUser

what and if a tribe merges into another like it happened to me

you should not even post coz wow it amazed me that you even though about this 0_0

you left ur tribe and came to us crying to invite you thats a traitor

leaving ur tribe in peace times is not traitor

or leaving ur tribe coz the whole tribe merges isnt traitor

and leaving coz you disagree with ur leader isnt traitor unless you join the enemy

i did nothing of it so plz shut up already

you did it so again if i would be you i wouldn't even post and hope my tribe will forgive me

DeletedUser

Honestly, I don't even care about this stupid game. I don't give a shit. In real life, these people in my tribe know it's just a game. They know the difference between real life and tribal wars but apparently you don't. So maybe you should shut up, traitor.

DeletedUser

yea yea ofc what ever i dont have RL life you do you are great i am traitor

happy?????

i dont have time to waste here any more 0_0

enjoy the game

DeletedUser

growing on our rim and makeing the villages nice and plump and we cant take them lol

DeletedUser

I am loyal to unknown now. Now that I know how lame the celts really are. I left cause I had an argument with someone, it had nothing to do with the me not liking unknown or being disloyal. Your tribe has members who have left and joined unknown like reg wind. So does that make reg wind disloyal? I guess so. Why don't I check and see how many times any of the current celt members have left a tribe. If they have ever left any tribe at all, then I guess all of you guys are disloyal too. In fact, I'm glad you guys didn't accept me into your tribe now that I see how annoying you guys are.

dan15a is disloyal. He left the celts twice. What a disloyal traitor.

reg wind left the celts twice as well. What a disloyal traitor. In fact he joined unknown for a while. Perhaps he is our agent and he is spying for us. Awesome, thanks reg wind for all the insider information.

smurks left S_P to join the celts. What a disloyal traitor.

Mousie69 left the celts 3 times (ABANDONED THEM). What a disloyal traitor.

It seems your tribe is full of deserters and disloyal traitors. Perhaps it should be renamed The Celtic Refugees.

And you guys seem to be doing all the standing up for vazar. I guess vazar is not a man and can't stand up for himself. He seems more like a eunuch if you know what that is (why don't you look it up). As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't make a difference whether I'm in unknown or not. Cause now that I am in unknown, you guys are still attacking me, so what's the difference?

If you guys are so busy doing other stuff, then why are you on here talking about such a minor issue?

funny, your so hypocritical in this post:\ get over yourself before i kill you in game:\ you cussed at almost every celtic member you have dis-respected us lol noobs like you get you tribes killed for talking crap.
sccops keep you people under control or we wont keep ours under control.