??? I think has declared war

DeletedUser

I thought it was actually pretty funny. Why don't you get a sense of humor or smoke some weed?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My 2 cents worth

Not that theyd spend real easy, but you guys are making a big deal out of a player who left a tribe, asked to join another, and then went back to the previous tribe. grow some balls fellas, we've all done that. A lot of players may see the grass greener on the other side of the TW fence only to find it not so friendly and cross back over. You guys have been reading to much of the phoenx and ram threads... all the flamin and insults and trading jabs.... lol

DeletedUser94761

Reg, you do know none of us are scared of you, just because you are bigger than us does not mean we are scared of you like you keep thinking you are and like he just said get over it!

DeletedUser

ill send them to you personally:) moral is 63 tho so i might be sending my troops to their deaths lol:)

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted:lol hey i may as well be japanese:) beacause they have some hot girls there lol:lol:

varden7676

Yes. I NEED TO GET OUT OF THE UTA! I am stuck in there. I do think we can beat ??? but not with out taking very heavy losses. and I am on the front lines. Anyone know how I can get out? lol

You could fight your way out. But that would require skill and courage and unfortunatley you show neither of the two.

DeletedUser92190

You could fight your way out. But that would require skill and courage and unfortunatley you show neither of the two.

Settings> Delete Account

Or, when your down to one village, Settings> Restart.

Whoever the opposing side is(Celts?) should take all but two of villages and then cat them down to 21 points(or ~50 points, you probably have a hiding place).

DeletedUser

Excuse me, I have skill and courage. trust me. I have skill I have played TW since world 2 so I do have skill.. and courage, I have that also.. I have lost most of my villas to ??? except for 2 of them and I am still planning an attack on them by myself.. And I am not just saying that.. I am.. Once I have the troops needed I will crush the villas I am planning on attacking

KarmaX

Excuse me, I have skill and courage. trust me. I have skill I have played TW since world 2 so I do have skill.. and courage, I have that also.. I have lost most of my villas to ??? except for 2 of them and I am still planning an attack on them by myself.. And I am not just saying that.. I am.. Once I have the troops needed I will crush the villas I am planning on attacking

To be still here you sure do have some skill, courage and determination. If not you'd have quit few months back. Best of luck on what you're doing. :p

DeletedUser

Hey thanks.. I hope it goes well... and hey do any of you guys play on TW beta?

DeletedUser79042

To be still here you sure do have some skill, courage and determination. If not you'd have quit few months back. Best of luck on what you're doing. :p
cdog55 is a good candidate for RAM Karma? You read his profile page:

I am cdog55 I am a free agent and open to any oppurtunity. Anyone need me to work for them, i am the guy. I play this game for fun and dont mess with anyone unless they mess with me.
I suspect he is far away from RAM tribal core, assumed good warrior and lastly he only has 2 villages, therefore you can recruit him and then stack him.

You can have him ! :lol: Or even better start an Academy over there as well ?:lol: Your third one?

robot out :icon_wink:

KarmaX

lol funny.... robot.. still using those memory to jot down memory talks. Seeshh... when will they build an A.I. tech for you.. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. :p

DeletedUser

I take it that you guys are making fun of me... :( lol

I don't really care if you are. haha