I think im gonna be Ill

DeletedUser

I dont think i have shown a ego ,but with that aside you can voice your opinion and thoughts in a less direspective and disruptive manner, as for the topic it seems ill is crumbling fast good job to knock and wfman go do your part in game and flame less :p

hehe can assure u i do my part ingame, currently involved in a team op which hits fairly soon

after my nukes return well...i'll hmmm in time i will tell

DeletedUser

as far as i can tell he was talking sense :lol: youre flaming everyone whether an enemy or tribe mate, you are taking it farther than you should yet you say oh it's just my opinion. you need to honestly chill out:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

as far as i can tell he was talking sense :lol: youre flaming everyone whether an enemy or tribe mate, you are taking it farther than you should yet you say oh it's just my opinion. you need to honestly chill out:icon_neutral:

explain how im taking it farther then i should....

debating something isnt taking anythin too far...

so please elaborate on your post

also who r u ingame?

on topic post, knock still winning the war vs ill, yeo

DeletedUser

explain how im taking it farther then i should....

debating something isnt taking anythin too far...

i think you need to show some common sense and stop osting against a tribe member, if you got a problem you know who and where i am ingame but then again that would require you to noble something other then an internal

Doesn't seem like a debate.

DeletedUser

Doesn't seem like a debate.
nvm...

also a mod actually going to stop all these off topic posts or what...

knocks recent op on ex ill seems to be a success, go knock

on topic edit post, ringo down near 30 vills i believe? gj knock

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nvm...

also a mod actually going to stop all these off topic posts or what...

knocks recent op on ex ill seems to be a success, go knock

on topic edit post, ringo down near 30 vills i believe? gj knock

Hypocrtical or what?

You see yourself owned so entirely change topic to mod please stop offtopic posts :lol: :icon_rolleyes:
Crying wolf ?

If anything you have been the heavy offtopic one in your 24/7 flaming on everyone but cody . Who you seem to have some fetish for ?

DeletedUser

If anything you have been the heavy offtopic one in your 24/7 flaming on everyone but cody . Who you seem to have some fetish for ?

When you witness someone leading a tribe with the vision, integrity, motivation, openness, fairness, assertiveness, sense of humor, and success that Cody has portrayed, it's hard to stop the fetish at that point, it's gone too far.

I feel sorry that the rest of the world doesn't have what we have.

DeletedUser100354

Ultra face-palm...

knock knock
whos there?
The Doctor
The Doctor who?
The Doctor who came to cure your ILL-ness

Hysterical right?

I think knock are ahead at the moment.

DeletedUser100354

According to stats within the ongoing wars it is
Knock!: 222
ILL: 24

They did a comeback against Dream, see if they can do the same with fewer players.

DeletedUser102431

They did a comeback against Dream, see if they can do the same with fewer players.

Ofc they could make a comeback when the entire front in dream quit due to irl stuff something i like to call bad timing :p

DeletedUser

I am surprised you havent nobled more tbh. Attacks seem to have slowed or you hitting the good players now ? or players who left ?

General interest.

DeletedUser

the weekly stats

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill, SUN
Players: ringo110471, 6ples, LooKBacK

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 513
Side 2: 208
Difference: 305

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 218
Side 2: 11
Difference: 207
[/spoil]

and last 48hrs stats

[spoil]

Side 1:
Tribes: Knock!
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill, SUN
Players: ringo110471, 6ples, LooKBacK

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 44
Difference: 90

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 2
Difference: 54
[/spoil]

it turns out kingy did prepare a big offensive and got others to help him nuke while he attempted to noble

themorrison was the target and it seems all attempts at nobling were not succesful

so people in ill still do follow and listen to kingy but i see this is another selfish ploy as he was the only 1 to send nobles, and he is losing villages daily to knock members

DeletedUser

also

From the last 7 days
Rank Player Lost Villages
1 ringo110471 67
2 Zhairy 60
3 Duke Vimes 55
4 kingmq38 54
5 lars 52
6 6ples 44

4 out of these 6 are ill members or ex ill members so should give an idea on whose being nobled atm by knock

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how could we possibly stay ahead in any stats with the amount of people leaving ILL. if you want us to include all the refugee's just ask, and im sure our numbers will blow whoever your are's stats away :p

also, how hard is it to start nobling back line vills against a tribe that already pretty much lost in there current war :p

DeletedUser

Sadly, the title of this thread suggests the reality of what I have just read.

Just thought I would post this here, since it got locked how appaling and hypocritical wfman is. I stopped replying because this guy is a complete moron and I have had enough .

You insinuate that we should be killed again and you wont be playing w57 again because you will be banned. Disgraceful, absolutely disgraceful. Il start posting up all the quotes of your own knock members hating your guts??? Maybe you should shut up and play instead of making death threats.

FYI
Wfman quotes

'
again another perfect example, avoiding the actions of there members or friends wishin ppl dead,

typical of u n him to avoid that an instead quote me an start with me

absolute scum u 2 are

KARMA WILL GET U2 EVENTUALLY I PROMISE U THAT

if this was a knock member, or infamy, or jab or anyone except hugz or hte then u2 wud be all over it posting wat a terrible thing to say,
but no typical hypocricy from a scum tribe to ignore the post of there member wishing sumone dead

ur both scum of the earth and u both make me sick'
Last edited by wfman077 : Today at 04:00

#140 Today, 04:06 Top
'if only scum were put in the electric chair'

I have had enough of the abuse that has escalated from your poisonous mouths non-stop , because I ignore a death threat post not giving it the attention it deserves shows that I should be killed by eletric chair?? Where the hell did you come to the conclusion that player is a {HI} member ? for all i know, it could be knock family member ....

You really are pathetic, and I hope your tribemates and leaders see these quotes (they are in the locked thread and I can give them the links if they cannot find them ), since this is disgraceful language and really showing your tribe in a bad light and w57 in a bad light.

You dont even deserve to be on this world with the terrible language that comes out your mouth.

Flaming the mods too huh ? yh seems legit.