I think im gonna be Ill

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this world makes me sick to my stomic :icon_redface: there is a wicked disease here....

you try to help people, you go to war for them, you support them, and you try to be a good friend/ally and what do ya get in return? usually nothing...

oh but we got lucky, we got a present from this evil disease

stab.jpg

this leaves me to the conclusion that friends/ally's are only looking out for themselfs... wich is sad.. but true. i geuss screwing over your only ally is they way to win a world these days?

they say...
screw-you.jpg

they had stringed us along as a ally, getting us to noble into a a new K to help them in there war, then before our walls are build back up they recruit every player in the k? all because we refused to merge with them???? so now we starve while they get fat???

fatkid.gif

after knock! has been screwed so many times, we feel its time to stand up for ourselfs and fight back against this evil sickness,

cdc-swineflu.jpg

so In short, Knock refuses to be boxed in like a animal by this sickness. we will fight back and we will take the lands that were turned from Red To blue By our so called ally's.

Knock! declares War on ILL and IllR because where the hell else do we go ?

sorry for the fast pnp guys this was not planned just getting tired of kingy looking out for only kingy,

Good luck Ill knock aint no joke ;)

DeletedUser

Im not shure which tribe we are declaring on Dream Vodka or 4Play.All those fail Tribes rolled in one...

DeletedUser

goodluck in the war cody, btw, nice getting some alliance over there to hit my K28.. :p anyway, now, you see, there's already a red dot, goodluck for both ILL and Knock.

nevetsb

Ha Ha that k28 stack, oh the fun lol, anyway back on topic....

I believe it is munching time.

Go Knock!

DeletedUser

what's this am i seeing infamy and knock siding? somethings up if you ask me:icon_confused::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

iv actually never spoke to a leader of infamy before? did they declare somewheres i missed?

seems like the most common response when that happens in these situations. im not neccesarily doubting you but in most cases coincidences like this end up not being coincidences at all.

DeletedUser

what's this am i seeing infamy and knock siding? somethings up if you ask me:icon_confused::icon_eek:

nope.. what im talking about is this..

and as I know, our current leaders know nothing about backstabbing, especially Psycho, for me, he's a good guy, very respectable player and leader, so in my point, there's no siding that will happen..

Ha Ha that k28 stack, oh the fun lol, anyway back on topic....

the village I lost in K28 to Knock, ahaha..

I'm looking forward to seeing Ill beat yet another overly arrogant tribe :lol:

goodluck..

DeletedUser

£10 says infamy declare within a week.

Ill goodluck you will need it.

Knock , I am sure you guys know my thoughts on your tribe.

A great tribe thats destined to go far with a bit of luck, the right diplomacy etc. :)

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to seeing Ill beat yet another overly arrogant tribe :lol:

TBH, there was no real need for that :L

Knock! Dont really blow there own trumpet much, for some reason i respect them.

I wish them all the best in this war, against ill who never seem to be out of a top 10 war :L

Anyway,should be fun watching what Infamy do :L

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TBH, there was no real need for that :L

Cody comes across as very arrogant, in my eyes.. And, 4Play, Dream and Vodka were all arrogant. And all fell before Ill. So, it's a comment that in my eyes is entirely accurate. Not sure what the issue is with my comment - it's an opinion.

DeletedUser

gotta admit dream. was an exeption. without carocky it fell apart but i believe if she had stayed things would have been different but that is off topic and a different story :icon_wink: