I think Inno can afford to miss out on the revenue for 125

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I mean yes they could

But they also didn't make 1bil by missing out on revenue for funsies so they probably wont unfortunately

I mean TW is one of their worst performing games.

The game is just assigned to someone wouldn't be surprised if they just axed it one day.

Someone please infiltrate Inno and ask them to make all worlds no haul for us POOR sods still playing. Very worthy charity x

Screenshot 2022-01-21 at 23.16.49.png

Deleted User - 848983838

Doesn't that article say TW is like their tied 2nd biggest game so in fact wouldn't just randomly get axed.

All worlds no hauls I'd quit right away. You seem like the laziest dude in the world with all your complaints

Beast Masters

Reaction score
With over 13 years track record in international server , its commendable that they are still around. I totally disagree with P2W worlds however the worlds with the settings like the new W125 is good . could have been better if it was a hauls world (just my two piece)

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All worlds no hauls I'd quit right away. You seem like the laziest dude in the world with all your complaints

How do complaints make me lazy? I just don't want to spend every second of the day playing a browser game. It has changed a lot since w19 and not for the better in most cases!

I never said all worlds no hauls just some for us who like the setting. Don't like no hauls? You're literally leading on the only no hauls which has been announced for years lmao.

A14C

Reaction score
How do complaints make me lazy? I just don't want to spend every second of the day playing a browser game. It has changed a lot since w19 and not for the better in most cases!

I never said all worlds no hauls just some for us who like the setting. Don't like no hauls? You're literally leading on the only no hauls which has been announced for years lmao.

W19 those were the good old days

KingValkyrik

Reaction score
No hauls is not bad at all however among all this p2w ,buy resource from market worlds, it would have been a joy to have a non premium world where real farming matters

Yeah it sucks that the non pp world is also a no haul world. Would love an "old school" world where theres no pp advantages.